• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help! Free trip to DC. Pack your bags.

creepycrawly

So I had a major malfunction today and I am in a pickle. I am not asking for charity. Here is what I need:

Someone who can drive my truck from Anniston, Alabama to Washington, DC.
We would leave Sunday or Monday (depending on your availability) and would make the 700 mile trip in one day.
I would pay for your food, all fuel, your hotel, and your return flight.
I would pay you for your time. We can discuss details.

I can fly you into Birmingham or Atlanta. You would need to arrange your own pick up from there.

What I need from you:
Dependable. One time deal, but I need commitment.
Valid driver's license.
Nonsmoker preferred, but we can work around that as long as you agree to not smoke in the truck.

I know it is a long shot, but who is down to see our nation's Capitol on my dime?

Re:

I'd turn and burn if I had a bigger trailer. That's too heavy for my steel deck.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'd turn and burn if I had a bigger trailer. That's too heavy for my steel deck.

Hmmmm. I am actually gonna see if it will fit on mine tomorrow. If so, we could slap the Jeep on yours. Shoot me a text if you are serious.
703-220-6297.

I have a hot shot that could deliver it. would cost 2 bucks a mile counting dead head if you wanted it picked up Monday. where fully insured it would be 100% covered while I had it loaded. 765-265-9356 give me a buzz if interested.

Eddyj said:
Will there be a 3 page write up on this trip, like the RV adventure?

Maybe Kel can help with that too. I am not nearly as articulate. I can tell you it's off to a hell of a start though. I am so many hours behind already that I can't count. Broke my toe loading the truck today. I'd say it has the makings of a decent story, but I'd be lieing if I said I hope the rest of the trip is anything other than dull and boring.

Unfortunately, yes. Uncle Sam gave me a couple of years to be closer to home and enjoy some off time. Now it is time to pay the piper. Moving to DC for 7 months and then absolutely zero clue where after that. It's always an adventure.

blacksheep10 said:
He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys. He may look dumb but that's just a disguise, He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage

Life lesson. Don't go kickin folks with green teeth. They are thoroughly dangerous, man.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 266
I thought I was the only one that knew every word to that song,,,,,, guess not!! :drinkers:

Latest posts