• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help in looking for a potential employee

ALLJ

I am looking to fill a spot or possible two in my paint and body shop I am looking for a experienced body tech and maybe a painter my question is where is best to advertise these positions ? or where do most guys look for jobs ? I have never had to advertise for a employee in the past but times and situations change
I'm located in South Pittsburg Tn 37380 let me know or if you have any suggestions Thanks

Craigslist is free, and there is a website that employers can advertise jobs on that emails people on their list. I used to get offers from shops all the time, now if I could just remember the name of it....

Re:

I put my resume on indeed.com and got a lot of feedback from it. When I got my new job and told my old boss I was leaving he asked how I found the job and I told him about that site and they were on it by the end of they day and had contacted a half dozen guys.

Thanks guys I will check into those anybody else with any info will be appreciated

Craigslist is no longer free to advertise in the employment section. They have been charging $25 ever since last summer. Still cheaper than other sites and works pretty good for general labor positions. Not sure how well it would be in the skilled labor section though.