• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help talking to the wife...

were are you located? I know of a Bearcat? Pinto's gay brother from Mercury is thats tubbed with fat and skinny's but no motor/ trans.

Eh, $2,500 in "whenever" payments. We're down to $1,800.

A long time ago, I gave $100 for 2 of 'em. Got the nicer one running, traded the other one for a lightened flywheel, a firewall header, and a Holley 350cfm carb. Drove it twice and the dryrotted fuel line spewed onto the hot header and caught fire. It only blistered the hood and burnt the wiring harness to the lights and ignition. After that, stripped it to race and ended up trading it off. Been wanting another one ever since, but I want one that hasn't been sitting for 10 years like the other 2, and preferably have all the bugs worked out.

So if the Nissan leaves somebody is going to get BUTTHURT? I think that I would go talk to the aunt first. I would ask for her blessing.

KyTrash said:
So if the Nissan leaves somebody is going to get BUTTHURT? I think that I would go talk to the aunt first. I would ask for her blessing.
See, I don't think her aunt would mind. It's probably just the fact that I flew to Florida and drove it all the way back here. I put an alternator on it, and it's been pretty reliable ever since.

And Payne97 is probably right! flashemifyougotem

to all the pinno haters about blowing up didnt the mustang have the same problem but if he was trading for a stang bet there wouldnt be to many :tc :****: