• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
drich394 said:
Are you coming to ATL ?? _ sounds like your little one has what they call a LHP (left ventrical hypoplast) --

No we are in B'Ham! And his heart defect is complicated and don't really know exactly what the name is because they havent really said, but it's something along those lines!

You and your family are in our prayers. Just remember that the Lord will give you strength and never leave your side.

Re: Re: Re: Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

B.DRAKE said:
No we are in B'Ham! And his heart defect is complicated and don't really know exactly what the name is because they havent really said, but it's something along those lines!
well either childrens are great!!, good luck guys and I wish you and your family well, prays will be sent!

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

Praying for you, Childrens has many good folks working there, my girlfriend being one of them. Let me know if you need anything while you are in town, I'll try to make it happen.

Re: Re: Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

We will be praying for your family.

Prayers for your boy and your family.

The power of prayer works, I know! It has helped me and my wife through some tough times recently and I know it will help your family. Espically with this many people behind you, got to love the support from the folks on Hardline.

Just said a little prayer on my lunch here. I don't ask the big man for much of anything, ever. But when I do, it's almost always for the little ones. And sometimes a win for Bama. Good luck during his surgery, keep the faith brother.

Just found out his surgery is scheduled for Thursday and he will be goin to Children's later today!

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers! Means more than y'all could imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies.