• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we are gonna be staying one more night! Everything is fine they just want to get his calorie intake up and fatten him up a little bit before he goes home. He is up and taking his bottle well though! :dblthumb:

Sorry I haven't updated this yet, yesterday was a busy day! We got to come home and little man is doin great! Thank the Good Lord for the miracle he has worked on our little guy! He definately has be answering everyone's prayers that they have been sending up for my family! I am forever grateful to everyone that has had my son in their thoughts and prayers.

Glad to hear y'all are back home Bradley! Bet you can't wait to take him on his first ride around the yard in the RZR loller.gif

Thought Id give a little update! He has been doing great, taking a bunch in his bottle and sleeping pretty good at night. Had his first Pediatrician appointment yesterday and they said he looked great! Starting to fill out and getting some chubby checks. Here's a pic of tonight after I fed him his bottle and rocked him to sleep
8BC63C3C-4BAC-4F4F-A60C-8124F2E03EC8-3916-000004DFA00469F3.jpg

There's nothing like having a baby fall asleep on your chest. It's a great feeling. Glad to hear he is still improving. We've still been praying for yall.

Awesome

Glad he is doing great

Nothing like seeing a baby resting peaceful

Sorry it's been a while since I have updated this but Brayden is doin great eating like crazy, he's up to 9lbs now and 22.5 inches long, he had a doctor appointment Friday and looks like his next surgery is on schedule for the first of March so just keep him in your prayers because they have worked miracles on the handsome little guy!
Just a grinning
32CD926C-75CE-4C4B-9A70-C0136978DA6D-693-000000F997FBA151.jpg

D3F74D6D-B751-4AEE-8367-8D3C8512350C-693-000000F98E8E6CA6.jpg

Put some ga dawgs on him. He'll love it I'm sure. Seriously tho
Had a little boy. That struggled he's 13 now and as normal as
Could. B our prayers go up my wife is s prayer warrior. It'll. get thru.

glad to hear everything is going good for ya buddy !!!!!! there isnt anything else in the world like them !!!

Really glad to see such great news in such dismal times... My family and I will continue to pray for you and your family....

Status
Not open for further replies.