• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Nevermind

poolman

I'm looking for a nice set of stock simulators , or maybe aftermarket wheels for my 09 dually 17 inch wheels. Pm call or text 502 600 1745. Thanks

Re: Newer Chevrolet dually wheels

muddinmetal said:
09 is still 8x6.5

2010 & up is a completely different pattern

Pretty sure 2011 was the first year for a metric pattern and boxed frame. Had a hell of a time finding a class 5 hitch for my dads truck when they first came out.

85toyo said:
Pretty sure 2011 was the first year for a metric pattern and boxed frame. Had a hell of a time finding a class 5 hitch for my dads truck when they first came out.

You may be right, but it's definitely 10 or 11 and a 09 and back is 8x6.5

muddinmetal said:
You may be right, but it's definitely 10 or 11 and a 09 and back is 8x6.5

So I can't put anything on newer than a 09? I didn't know there was a change thanks for letting me know.

I have some that came off me 04 Ram they should fit

I have a set of steel wheels tires and simulators off my 09 dually..I went to 22.5

Or a nice set of 17" simulators

I may would sell tires and wheels of interested? Nitto trail grappler 285/75-17's on factory wheels. Tires have about 4k miles.

e900ee035fc91c160d33b9ee1f21a7b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that figures , I just bought brand new tires. But those are the exact wheels / simulators I'm looking for.

Chuck, what are you looking to get for the tires? I might be interested, text me $$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

poolman said:
Well that figures , I just bought brand new tires. But those are the exact wheels / simulators I'm looking for.

Those damn simulators are crazy high! My truck was missing a front one when I got it so I thought hell I will just run down to the dealership and pick one up...WRONG! Dealer wanted like $250-$260 each. I looked and Looked and ended up finding two fronts on craigslist and bought them.

Yes they are. I'd like to find a set of those in good shape.

Bump back to the top. I'd really like to fine some simulators. Factory ones. :fish: