• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New Black Buggy...

Buggy looks good. Wish I could've kept it and finished it out. The guy who built it is Donuts1 on Pirate if you want to holler at him. Never know, he might want to buy it back. Good luck with sale booyang

wagnon89 said:
Buggy looks good. Wish I could've kept it and finished it out. The guy who built it is Donuts1 on Pirate if you want to holler at him. Never know, he might want to buy it back. Good luck with sale booyang

I didn't know you had it at one point man.

Sprdave said:
BUMP for a great guy helped me out here lil while back GLWS :dblthumb:
:dblthumb:

Got it out and washed the dust off it. Shame to let it sit. No time to ride.

(Arctic Cat is for sale too.)

Had a request for a walk around video. By myself and only have a Iphone for video. Not the best quality....Gives you an idea about the buggy though.

Black Buggy

Got several emails....This one made me laugh. Not sure how many people I've showed it to. (a lot) All have the same reaction.... laughing1

Wow, I cant believe it hasn't sold yet. I would feel bad even making an offer like that tho.

Re: Re: New Black Buggy...

Damn and I was laughing at people offering me $3500 for the 4runner I had listed for $6000!

Bump for $42k. Hasn't been out since RBD...Sad...No time to ride. Ready to make a deal on it and get someone in a good buggy.

Likely taking it to Hawk Pride this weekend to putt around.

ridered3 said:
what you going to do???

Nothing set in stone. I'm one of those people thats never satisfied. I get bored easily and change my mind a lot. ;D :dunno: It's very close to being pulled apart and a new chassis built.

Original post modified/updated: $38,000 with trades considered

Brian is a helluva guy. Gets my vote for a standup seller anyday! Somebody needs a buggy!

BUG-E J said:
Brian is a helluva guy. Gets my vote for a standup seller anyday! Somebody needs a buggy!

Thanks man! :dblthumb:

After a lot of thought and several long conversations with the wife....We've decided to get out of the sport. We've made some great, lifelong friends, but need a change of scenery.

I've lowered the price to $38,000 but will work with reasonable cash offers.