• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New Buggy For Sale

I got your ***** ***** and I don't know where y'all are buying your parts from but if you couldn't build that buggy for less than 25000 you might want to start shopping the same place you trying to sale! dunno

:gay: :flipgotcha:

haters-gonna-hate18.jpg

I have been a big fan of the 4x4's for a long time, I am talking about Cameron, Coles, and the Tanners. Mark is a friend of mine and a hell of a nice guy, I know that some of you guys on this site may disagree with the price he is asking for this 4x4 buggy, if that is too much for those that complains about the price, just walk away, that is what I would do.......Mark does good work on his stuff and does not take shortcuts at all...........give Mark a call and he will work with you thumb.gif

My buggy alone costs me $25000 to build and I know that some folks will say that is too much for a VW rail buggy, I am running coil overs, high-dollar front end components, built tranny, stroker engine ($10k) I know that is a lot for an engine but what difference does that make when you're spending $10k-$15k on a stroker v-8? It is all about what a person wants in their ride, not what they want in someone else's ride, just my $0.02 thumb.gif

dcregar said:
i no for a fact you cant build it for that so why bash the guy just trying to get some of his money back. just cause its not a jimmy smith chassis with tons and a v8 dont mean it cant hang with at least half you guys. and as far as the other half of you pussies would be at the bottem looking up. so mark good luck with your sell see ya in the woods.
:flipgotcha: :gtfo: oh and to be internet politicly correct good luck finding a buyer.

3 TRACKS IN THE SAND said:
you should know , thats probably the only puss you could ever get , except for puss on a stick !!! :flipgotcha: :gay: :puke: loller.gif

Why you so offended? I didn't say nothin bout your CAMEL SAND :afro: :gtfo:

B.DRAKE said:
Why you so offended? I didn't say nothin bout your CAMEL SAND :afro: :gtfo:

you sure your not the one affended , damn , did'nt mean to get your panties in a wad , i'm am kinda partial to giraffe ***** is all , they don't call me 3 tracks for nothin ( the middle track being the deepest ) !! molaugh drool :dblthumb:
just havin a little fun with ya's all !!

3 TRACKS IN THE SAND said:
you sure your not the one affended , damn , did'nt mean to get your pretty lil panties in a wad , i'm am kinda partial to giraffe ***** is all , they don't call me 3 tracks for nothin ( the middle track being the deepest ) !! molaugh drool :dblthumb:
just havin a little fun with ya's all !!

Oh I thought that one of your arms might be longer that the other. :flipgotcha:

this buggy sounds high but all his other buggies can hang right up there with the big boys don't see why this one wouldn't :****:

buggyjeepman said:
this buggy sounds high but all his other buggies can hang right up there with the big boys don't see why this one wouldn't :****:
Still ain't seeing $25000 for it you could have a smith buggy for that money

Crawl Works said:
Still ain't seeing $25000 for it you could have a smith buggy for that money
on the price your right ASKING 25000 i start high and always come down he didnt want anybody low balling him

Dumb is such a mean word. I'll draw you a nice smiley face with my crayons as soon as they let me have them back.