• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New contender?

Its ugly but it looks good on paper. I'm sure someone in our group will have it as soon as it comes out.
ArcticCat-Wildcat-101.jpg

Did not find much on specs.
I am curious how they will compare on weight, suspension travel, HP, price.
I would like to see some decent competition for the RAZR to hopefully drop the prices on those crazy bastards! :gay:
I would not mind having one for the wife, but I am not paying $15k. :gtfo:

I think the artic cat is 16k. I dont see the prices going down any. And used still seem to holds decent value but are getting cheaper.

2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000i HO UTV / SxS Specifications

New 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000i HO UTV / SxS

2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000i SxS / UTV Specifications:
Displacement (cc)

Engine Type
V-Twin, SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve

Bore & Stroke (mm)
102x85

Cooling System
liquid

Transmission
Duramatic CVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft

Drive System
Electric 2/4 WD w/ 4WD Lock

Suspension Travel Front
17/43.2

Suspension Travel Rear
18/45.7

Ground Clearance
13/33

Suspension Type - Front
Double A-Arm
(compression adjustment & reservoir)

Suspension Type - Rear
5-Link Trailing Arm,
(compression adjustment & reservoir)

Front Brakes
4 Wheel Hydraulic Disc

Parking Brake
Park in Transmission

Tire Front
26x9R-14

Tire Rear
26x11R-14

Wheels Aluminum
Max Fuel Capacity
8.8/33.3

Box Demensions 35.8 x 21 x 8.4 in.
90.9 x 53.3 x 21.3 cm
Box Capacity
300/136.1

Payload Capacity
740/335.6

Lighting Front White LED, High/Low
Lighting Rear LED, Tail - Brake
Ajustable Steering Tilt Steering Wheel
Electronic Steering Yes
Instrumentation Digital Gauge, Analog Speedometer, Odometer,
Tachometer, Trip meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge,
AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet

it looks good and crazy just never been a big artic cat fan.. it may be a great machine but they never have had a durable engine that ive seen

I've a couple Arctic Cat 4wheelers the newest one being a 2006 500 4x4, though they were decent machines the dealer support sucked!!

i have had friends with them they love the bike itself but motor didnt last long.. just dont see it getting better than a xp900

Not sure why but damn $16 just seems like so much money for these things.

It is a cool looking unit however

blacksheep10 said:
Brandon's xp with 5 hours on it is for sale, I was wondering why. Now I know laughing1

because the can am hype and flop just wasnt enough... feels like deja vue.. I won't talk too much till I see one of these things work. I can tell you right off the bat the tires look like **** so they are right on par with the XP lol

Those tires on XPs do suck balls, 27" my ass. My 26" Bighorns what are just as big and hook up 100% better.

I love Bighorns. They are insanely good tires.

I WANT one but I don't think it is for me. I drove an XP this weekend and if it is faster than that thing then it will be a MONSTER. The travel numbers are crazy......

wngrog said:
Those tires on XPs do suck balls, 27" my ass. My 26" Bighorns what are just as big and hook up 100% better.

I love Bighorns. They are insanely good tires.

I WANT one but I don't think it is for me. I drove an XP this weekend and if it is faster than that thing then it will be a MONSTER. The travel numbers are crazy......

Where is the hot springs trip report with pictures and video?

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Where is the hot springs trip report with pictures and video?

I have an article I am putting on Pirate. I am going to put it up next week since there is a flurry of gay activity with We Rock and some California race. I like to put my articles out in a lull so it looks like more people give a **** and Lance has to pay me more laughing1

I will start a thread when I put the article up next week, but I can safely say that we took these things to the edge and pushed them hard in some big rocks and big climbs and came home unscathed. These things are insanely capable and insanely tough. Best bang for the buck x100

Here are my pictures...story on Monday...

http://www.rockmidgetphotography.com/UTVGalleries/Superlift-RZR-Rocks-2011/18205583_qRXwdG

COPPERHEAD42 said:
When we doing a smorr ride?

Other than a end-of-october Hot Springs ride, I am pretty open. I would like to go in September if we can come up with a mutual date. The guys I rode with this weekend from Mena would be great to bring along on any ride. Great guys.

If you have any dates in mind, let me know. I am in. I LOVE these things and SMORR is a great destination that I want to ride.