• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New Jimmy smith one seater - SOLD

Rockjock60

I'm gonna sale or trade my new Jimmy smith one seater frame it's never had a motor or anything in it. I've decited I want a two seater I can text pics or email them I can't figure out this photo bucket crap on my phone I'll send them to somebody if yaw will put them on for me. Call or text for more info 6622790682 the price is $2500 or I'll trade for something

Re: New Jimmy smith one seater

Pics

Attachments

• 1000000402.jpg
    1000000402.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 1000000403.jpg
    1000000403.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 1000000404.jpg
    1000000404.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 67

Is it set up for a certain drivetrain? Or no mounts at all?

If i was single......I would be coming to pick it up.... Damn.... I want a single seater so bad I can taste it. What kind of trades you lookin for lol...

Here we go again...

Thanks for speaking with me today.. I am loking forward to your call! 8507914149

Colt, Your lil co-pilot will not appreciate you getting a single seater. Didn't you get the tuggy for it's quiet pipe and lack of him being able to put his arm out the window.. Or would this one be a stall mate for the truggy?

UABYJ94 said:
Colt, Your lil co-pilot will not appreciate you getting a single seater. Didn't you get the tuggy for it's quiet pipe and lack of him being able to put his arm out the window.. Or would this one be a stall mate for the truggy?

It would be a stallmate eventually. I will keep the truggy and keep wheeling it until I am ready to build this one. Krystle and I are expecting our second little boy by the end of next month so I will have to change it up a little. I will eventually get a cherokee and set it up for her and the kids, or me and my boys until they are older and can ride in an all out hill blaster with me. I figure I will start a single seat build next year anyhow and this chassis came along. I have "clearance from the tower" to purchase the chassis, but may end up doing some trading for it. Just waiting on the gentleman to let me know. Whether by trade or cash I am hoping to pick it up to put in the shop till I can get it together in the spring. It gives me time to find a 5.3-6.0 for it. I got about 90% of what I need to get it put together. I aint gonna lie....After the last 3 WEEK BUILD i was burnt out!!!! I dont want to start on another one until the baby is here and I have all that under control!!

if this deal falls threw let me know. 231 425 7039.

COLT said:
It would be a stallmate eventually. I will keep the truggy and keep wheeling it until I am ready to build this one. Krystle and I are expecting our second little boy by the end of next month so I will have to change it up a little. I will eventually get a cherokee and set it up for her and the kids, or me and my boys until they are older and can ride in an all out hill blaster with me. I figure I will start a single seat build next year anyhow and this chassis came along. I have "clearance from the tower" to purchase the chassis, but may end up doing some trading for it. Just waiting on the gentleman to let me know. Whether by trade or cash I am hoping to pick it up to put in the shop till I can get it together in the spring. It gives me time to find a 5.3-6.0 for it. I got about 90% of what I need to get it put together. I aint gonna lie....After the last 3 WEEK BUILD i was burnt out!!!! I dont want to start on another one until the baby is here and I have all that under control!!

I understand that. GLWP.

Thank you sir for considering my trade good luck with the sale! Somebody's gonna get a nice chassis! :dblthumb:

i will call you or give me a call this weekend.sure we can work out a deal. 231 425 7039.