• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW OFFROAD PARK IN TN!!!!!!! Sorta like Hatfield MCcoys in WV!!

zukiscott said:
dang I forgot to write down the zip code for the place while doin the survey,,,anybody catch it :dunno: I wanna map out exactly were its at ;D

"no I have no clue were Mountain City is at either" ;D

The zip is 37683. It's about as far Northeast as you can go and still be in TN. It's right by the VA line.

10-4 on that zip :dblthumb:,,,,I went & mapped it,,,looks like an easy ride up thru Knoxville then on up 81 then down 421 into the Tenn corner :dblthumb:

Yep saw that peek up at Bristol,,,I saw a road named Crackers Neck just southwest of Mountain City,,,dunno if thats the area or not tho,,,lotsa good lookin terrain all in that area from the google earth view :dblthumb:

I like loookin round with google earth at all the places we wheel ;D

There's tons of potential in these hills. There used to be a park in Mtn. City called Callallantee, it had some really good trails. It's closed now though. :(

hokie_yj said:
There's tons of potential in these hills. There used to be a park in Mtn. City called Callallantee, it had some really good trails. It's closed now though. :(

I did not know that!!!!! That's awesome my friends LOVED wheeling there. This place should be epic then!! :driving:

have you spread the word? Who is ready to help out do some trail work and maybe get to ride and break the trails in before everyone else gets there? :)