• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park soon

pachary said:
Went today. It was muddy but this place is really good.
yeah thanks for telling how good it was :flipgotcha:' instead or taking a couple of pics and showing us that couldn't make it or was ready to go just could get there rig there I'm poor and don't have a fancy trailer. I hope ya had fun buddy hopefully by the time they officially open I'll have me a trailer

I wasn't getting my cameras out in that mess.

Y'all just be happy we went and told ya what a fawesome time you guys missed.

Now you gotta wait till March!!!!!!!

Middal Fangers bishes

Re: Re: new park soon

One teaser shot...
8udydana.jpg

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

There is anything you want here If you want to tear your rig up 5 minutes after you unload or ride all day its you choice! after the rain and cold weather the past two days you needed good tires and lockers just to make it up the access road to the trails this is not a place for all terrain flat tread tires if it is wet

pachary said:
I wasn't getting my cameras out in that mess.

Y'all just be happy we went and told ya what a fawesome time you guys missed.

Now you gotta wait till March!!!!!!!

Middal Fangers bishes
:gay:
Or ya could've been a pal and gave me a lift on the remaining 10 foot of trailer u had left instead of whining about ramps :****: :flipgotcha: back at ya bud lol

Re: Re: new park soon

Lol,.. ****n 4wheelers need to stay off the trails...# 1 through 60.. these guys don't care who else is a round them, .. 2 cut me off from a trail up there another drove right in front of me withouy looking and another almost got ran over while he was backing up into me.

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

Man a lot of crying and whining going on, I got a brand new camera for Christmas but was not getting it out in the mess there was, but I would not have had time anyways driving a buggy, but next time I'm there I will get some vids and pics for everyone, had a blast Saturday and thanks to adventure offroad park for having us can't wait till opening weekend. And next time I go that way I will ate my big trailer and swing by and pick up the guy hat has a rig but no trailer :wtflol:

[/quote tbacon38 And next time I go that way I will ate my big trailer and swing by and pick up the guy hat has a rig but no trailer :wtflol:
[/quote
Dude that'd be ****in awesome and I'd pay u for it to u no tho u don't have to be a smart ass about the fact yes I have a rig that needs to be trailered but I have no trailer hahaha if I had the money I'd have one but I bought and built my rig first now I'm saving to get a trailer figured I have some friends help me out but I was way wrong there but if ur really serious if I don't have one when they open I'll gladly pay u for your service I'm not asking for **** free and I'd greatly appreciate it to I thought wheelers were a family that helped each other out again guess I was wrong but if u r serious pm me next time and I'll make it worth ur while for given me a lift

Wish I could have made it this weekend but I was in Arkansas visiting family. I thought it was slick last weekend and it rained a couple of days before I went. Raining day of had to be crazy. Can't wait till this place opens.

krackem said:
[/quote tbacon38 And next time I go that way I will ate my big trailer and swing by and pick up the guy hat has a rig but no trailer :wtflol:
[/quote
Dude that'd be ****in awesome and I'd pay u for it to u no tho u don't have to be a smart ass about the fact yes I have a rig that needs to be trailered but I have no trailer hahaha if I had the money I'd have one but I bought and built my rig first now I'm saving to get a trailer figured I have some friends help me out but I was way wrong there but if ur really serious if I don't have one when they open I'll gladly pay u for your service I'm not asking for **** free and I'd greatly appreciate it to I thought wheelers were a family that helped each other out again guess I was wrong but if u r serious pm me next time and I'll make it worth ur while for given me a lift
No I'm serious I will pick ya up don't care at all I might come across as a smart ass but you might like me if ya got to me lmao I was just giving you a hard time anyways I like your priorities that's no **** I will holla at ya for sure I don't care to help anyone out at anytime anything I can do at anytime lol I will shoot you a pm for sure.

Tim, I'm pretty sure I saw ya but haven't got a chance to meet you yet.

I was in the ugly bare steel rockwell buggy.

And it didn't rain in us one bit once we got to the park Saturday. Sleet and snow, yes......but no rain!!!

pachary said:
Oh, that's my sad buggy in post #88
I don't remember seeing you but holla at me next time and we will ride some I like meeting new people and having someone to ride with, good looking buggy it rained on us for a little while then started snowing but the mud was thick I bet I had 6 inches in my floorboard but it was a blast.

tbacon38 said:
No I'm serious I will pick ya up don't care at all I might come across as a smart ass but you might like me if ya got to me lmao I was just giving you a hard time anyways I like your priorities that's no **** I will holla at ya for sure I don't care to help anyone out at anytime anything I can do at anytime lol I will shoot you a pm for sure.
Its cool bro ur pro ally right lol I no I posted my number a 100 times save it my name is Zak i I'd be in ur debt if u were to give me a ride there and I'd pay ya and thanks for the offer man my buddy was gonna let me borrow his trailer but I was a 5th wheel so if I could've found a have to hook it to my jeep I'd of been there lol but man this place looks awesome and I can't wait till it opens and pachary did u even have anyone riding with u cus it looks like your alone in the pic

Kenny was going to ride with me......till he called at 6:15am to tell me he loaded up the red jeep and would meet me there.