• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

!!!NEW PARK!!!

poorhollowoffroad

Hey im opening up a new offroad park. the park is located at the foot of mounteagle mountain just outside South Pittsburg tn.I am in the process of cutting trails still. the park is 450 acreas and will be good for all types of riders.If anyone has suggestions about things they would like to see an if you would be interested in riding please feel free to post below. details and prices are yet to be worked out.

Looks like its about 1hr 45min from Lenoir City....very doable for a day-trip.

Will this be just an obstacle park, or trails and/or trails WITH obstacles? Won't lie...I like to leaf-look occaisionaly on the trails to hills/rocks/obstacles. ;)

Re: Re: Re: !!!NEW PARK!!!

85buggy said:
How close to AOP ?
If it at the foot of Monteagle and has a South Pittsburgh address then it has to be real close to AOP. This is interesting

This on the left or right side if your going up Monteagle? I'm guessing Ladd's cove just a couple minutes from AOP. Mike Cardin used to have some nice riding land between Ladd's cove and Monteagle that they used to have some good rides on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardin had some nice riding, some nice creek beds (have to be real careful, TDEC and the EPA don't like people playing in creekbed or should I say things that are blue on a map) TOR (before the current owner bought it)used to lease the land above Cardin's. they had permission to ride Cardin's. I don't think this is the same land but could be wrong. I'm thinking it is closer to AOP. So yes an address would be nice.

That would be cool to ride one park then ride the other park next day without much travel.

Sorry guys been working my day job. Yes there will be good trails as well as trails with obstacles. It's like 5 min from aop. I'll answer more questions when I get off work thanks for the imput