• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired NEW Wide Open Design Evolution. PRICE DROP!!!!!

Re: WOD 3/4 finished buggy

IMHO the baddest rig to come out of WOD, and that's saying a lot. I lust it. Nice rig, dude.

patooyee said:
IMHO the baddest rig to come out of WOD, and that's saying a lot. I lust it. Nice rig, dude.
I agree.

10thgearpinned said:
Just trying to sell this man, no need to be a sarcastic asshole

I just think it's ridiculous that you've made 6,8 for sale post, why not bump the original up? You know you can do that right?? Maybe not.

patooyee said:

Thank you! Hate to sell it but priorities have changed

poolman said:
I just think it's ridiculous that you've made 6,8 for sale post, why not bump the original up? You know you can do that right?? Maybe not.

x's 2, I'd think it's easier to type bump, ttt or :butt: than re type out the whole add, that being said, crazy nice rig, bummer you gotta sell it, and free bump for you...........

Y'all are seriously bitchin cause dude created another for sale ad? Y'all need a hobby and gtf off the internet...damn!

Bump for ya man....people bitch about EVERYTHING

Humpy said:
Y'all are seriously bitchin cause dude created another for sale ad? Y'all need a hobby and gtf off the internet...damn!

It's because he has had about 10 on this. I keep putting them together in one ad. About to do it again.

Humpy said:

Nobody was bitching, change your train of thought. Maybe we are trying to help the guy, have you ever seen ANYBODY post 10 different for sale adds without bumping the old ones? No you haven't. Maybe, just maybe he didn't know. But if he does know, it's ridiculous. GLWS

So at this price does motor transmission and transfer case come with it or are all them already sold there so many ways it's been posted idk. Serious question tho

NTIDWELL said:
So at this price does motor transmission and transfer case come with it or are all them already sold there so many ways it's been posted idk. Serious question tho

Hell yes. Do it! I can fit in that one going up a hill!

NTIDWELL said:

As of now the buggy looks just like the pics in the link from WOD. Yes the all aluminum motor, trans, and case are included in the sale. Basically the only parts it needs other than labor to finish is, engine harness, drive shafts, converter, and coil springs. I have all the brake lines, psc lines, fuel lines and pump. Yes I've made numerous different ads just trying to sell it which being with different engine combs or as a roller. People keep merging the ad and it makes it confusing. I appericate all the bumps though. $34k OBO