• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Wide Open Design web site

Those who were having troubles with the slide check it out now and let me know. I've reduced the load times with it. You must be up to date wiht your java software for it to work correctly I guess?

Speeding said:
Those who were having troubles with the slide check it out now and let me know. I've reduced the load times with it. You must be up to date wiht your java software for it to work correctly I guess?
Nope, pics still disappear when I scroll :dunno:

New logo is up. (thanks to Opossum!) 8)

Check out the site!
www.wideopendesign.com

WODlogo_small.gif

noticed some typos:

Wide Open Design is A business that is focused on providing vehicles and parts for off road enthusiast. We have been growing at a steady pace since we started and have made many friends along the way. Our vehicles have been widely recognized by magazines, television shows, and internet message boards. All of our employees are into off-roading and we believe in testing our products on the trail. We use and abuse what we sell giving you confidence that we are knowledgeable in what we are sell.

braves10and22 said:
noticed you had fixed 'em about 2 minutes after i posted that. glad i could help. loller.gif

You always need a third party for QA for exactly the reason you listed Ricky. My company makes a lot of money testing other peoples code! Nice design guys!

ADAM SITE IS A GREAT MOVE AND RICKY REALLY WAS RIGHT ON WITH THE DESIGN AND COLORS. WEB PAGES SAY ALOT ABOUT YOUR COMPANY AND YOU GUYS HIT IT ON THE NAIL. OUR DEALERSHIP NEEDS SOME UPDATING BAD ITS WAY OLD SCHOOL I NEED RICKY TO HOOK ME UP FO SHO.........CALL ME 404 925 8515