• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbie run at Reiter trails (sun 21)

Mike (and Crista), on that pic of you climbing the rocks, Crista, please keep your hands inside of the roll bar. I know Mike was not at risk of rolling over, but in practice if you don't grab the roll bar, you won't grab it when it really counts. Hate to see fingers lost!

Looks like you all had fun though!:cheer:

Binder said:
Looks like you all had fun. That's what it's all about.:cool:

amen!!!!!!

I should have shoved the wife into the drivers seat though--then you would have REALLY heard somebody scream(and not her :D )

Comet said:
Mike (and Crista), on that pic of you climbing the rocks, Crista, please keep your hands inside of the roll bar. I know Mike was not at risk of rolling over, but in practice if you don't grab the roll bar, you won't grab it when it really counts. Hate to see fingers lost!

Looks like you all had fun though!:cheer:
yeah I moved my hand shortly after that. I wasn't prepared for him going up that. We had just pulled off the side to fix kyles seat belt (or so I thought) then the next thing I knew, he was trying to get up the rocks.

That's cool, just want you to be safe :D
Besides, kinda hard to use the "electric massager" without any fingers! :redneck: :haha:

Here are some of my pics from the run. (dialup beware I didn't want to resize)

Amanda gettin' 'er done on stairstep

DSC01784.jpg

3 wheel drive up Izzy. (once 4wd was in play, it was easy stuff)

DSC01773.jpg

Giving it hell in the Blazer

DSC01772.jpg

Ed "Don't scratch my Jeep!!!!"

DSC01769.jpg

Mike on the easy stuff

DSC01770.jpg

Fullsize cruiser with no dents that actually wheels? :clappy:

DSC01771.jpg

What stream?

DSC01764.jpg

This is how it's done.

DSC01782.jpg

MarcW said:
looked like a fun trip, wish i could have came with.

There will be alot of trips posted here so not to worry :;

I also thought the green unlimited was a pretty nice lookin rig... And he loves the go pedal :D

Comet said:
That's cool, just want you to be safe :D
Besides, kinda hard to use the "electric massager" without any fingers! :redneck: :haha:

They have suction cup ones :haha: I'd be set.

But thank you for looking out of me :kiss:

It really was a great time, Kyle already asked when we could go again.

looks like a fun trail. for the ones of us that have never been wheres the trail head for issabel trail?

When you go on the main road off Reiter Rd. just past the first parking lot, follow it until the power lines. Basically go straight through the power lines and pick up the road from there. You can go left or right. Go left. Follow it though 5-6 large mud puddles. You will then run into May Creek, which is more like a river this time of year. Cross it and follow the trail all the way up. It's very easy until you hit the next creek crossing (log bridge in one of the pics here). Then it gets a little more challenging, but not bad at all.