• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbie run at Reiter trails (sun 21)

6d1582b2.jpg

1ae41fa0.jpg

b2a75f30.jpg

fac727d4.jpg

d5b198e8.jpg

Awesome time met a lot of good people, thanks to Crash for lettin me air up at his house and Amanda and Dude for showin me around. A fun day.

All the rigs out there are cool, they were at least not web wheeling. :haha: :haha: :flipoff: :clappy:

here are my personal favs.

of course this rig was my favorite of all, because I was riding in it all day :flipoff:

and this wheeler gits it!!!!:clappy: :cheer: :cheer: :clappy:

BigPaul said:
Awesome time met a lot of good people, thanks to Crash for lettin me air up at his house and Amanda and Dude for showin me around. A fun day.
It was a great day and really fun run. It brought me back to my roots of wheeling and it was nice. :cool:

see, even Mrs Crash isn't a web wheeler.:flipoff: :haha: :haha:

Mrs C having fun. :clappy: :clappy:

Sweet pics guys! Thanks for riding Dude, I had a fun day, but I ended up with your CB. :mad:

I humped Crash's tire..... :haha:

..............Shhh, you're not supposed to say anything about smelling a clutch. :flipoff:

Dang, I looked through my camera and didnt get any of me!:rb:
Then again that wouldve been tricky to drive and photograph yourself!

olllllllo said:
Sweet pics guys! Thanks for riding Dude, I had a fun day, but I ended up with your CB. :mad:
It was a blast and I hope we can do it again soon!!

BTW: Amanda was humping a 38 swamper. :haha: :haha: :clappy:

BigPaul said:
Hell yeah! Great group to wheel with. Hopefully the guy in the orange YJ can wheel the whole time next time. Bummer about that.
We tried to fix it but to now avail, but at least we tried!!

at least it was a minor thing and he could go back on the trailer without help. :cool:

BigPaul said:
Hell yeah! Great group to wheel with. Hopefully the guy in the orange YJ can wheel the whole time next time. Bummer about that.

Poor bobby---his rig is getting better...

Omg that's a horrible pic of me Doug!! I don't look like I'm even wearing a bra!!:haha:

Ok on with some of mine. Took me an hour and a half to upload them :haha:

Amanda Tire Humping.......

amandahumps.jpg

amandahumps.jpg

goodhump.jpg