• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ninja's Get P And Miles 35% for bad cut to an ass cheek.

Updates. Very smart man we are dealing with here. thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yep , Amber scolded his ass last night on the phone after I showed her that pic . Dumb bastard hasnt done anything to it since he left AL Sunday night . He was like.... " I cleaned it when I take showers"

But still the same tape and steri strips on it ... laughing1 Anyway, she gave him and earful and told him what he needed to do, he's off today so he wont be sitting on it in a truck all day either. Even though the scaring and all that has already started by now 6 days later. molaugh

Oh yea he sent me another text after the pic one that said.

" We're Ninja brother's now man! " laughing1 Dood's off the hook :woody:

P said:
Oh yea he sent me another text after the pic one that said.

" We're Ninja brother's now man! " laughing1 Dood's off the hook :woody:

Would ya expect anything less?

InDaShop said:
looks infected he better get that **** fixed.

I want pics of the doc's face when Miles drops his drawers. :eek:
He's just pissed he might have to stop saying the phrase "stitches are fer bitches"

Tat now reads;

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] BAD A,SS[/size][/size][/size][/size]

It needed stitches, but stubborn ass didnt get them and its way to late to stitch it now since its started healing. Its gonna be one hell of a big scar at this point ! laughing1

Yup!

Back in high school a kid got in a bike accident. Tboned a car and his thigh somehow got into her trailer ball, so he has a 2" divot in his leg, it's nasty.

Showed Whit the text. She promptly said he's just gonna be bad. Cause his Ass is gonna rot off! That thing looks Baaaddd!

I just talked to him on the phone. NO he isn't doing anything about it. He said its not bad, the bruising makes it look bad. its really quite okay laughing1
Seriously, he's just going to rock out on it

and, the song playing at the end of Jackass the movie II maybe. "If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough". he has both of them on lock down. :woody: laughing1

don't know, don't think there is one unless rob has it and is saving it for AMDF 4 in 2020.
Funny you topped this, miles is standing right here and when I opened it I was like "turn around, I'm getting a pic".
here you go.
100_2734.jpg

see, it healed with no doctors or drama laughing1

and funny as ****. If you aren't smiling around Miles you have no funny, are passed out drunk from shnanegans, or have no soul like Peter