• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No cell phone?

It's not the phones fault tho.I can remember having a footer ready to pour, going to a pay phone to order concrete, and the line be busy, busy, busy. Go back to work. Later go back to the pay phone, busy, busy. Take all day to get concrete ordered. Life was easy. Really?? Now the concrete co. Is on speed dial. I have two crews in Chattanooga, a crew in lenoir city and a crew in Sparta. Text has made my job the easiest. Can answer when you want. Secretary can send phone numbers and you don't need a pen. Now let's talk about the phone bill. My first phone was turned on in 1989. The first phone in the area. Had it three weeks before the tower was activated. FORTY CENTS A MINUTE!! people on a land line would ask you if you were on a cell phone before putting you on hold. Now my company uses 10K minutes for $196.00 a month. With my business I have made my cell phone a part on this monster. When the business goes, I will probably like me phone mush better. When I retire ad my phone rings, it could be my gorgeous wife calling instead of someone telling OSHA just showed up.