• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired No longer available.

Re: 2016 Bent Fab buggy and trailer

Know this is off subject, but why is the A/C unit on top of the house?

Roof mounted units are more efficient, don't have to work as hard to move air. Big plus in the desert

pholmann said:
Did you buy the tires new?

That's what I was wondering since only 6 rides on em! Makes me wonder about buying sx stickies for trail riding?!

Exactly why I'm asking. That has me concerned about my plans.

pholmann said:
Did you buy the tires new?

Yes, they are only a couple months old. They chunk up fast, they are SOFT... I know one guy with a budget he plans out for them. They wear fast but are hands down the toughest tires I've ever ran, and stuck better than anything else.

Miss wheeling out in AZ, the rock out there is definitely hard on tires. Where you ride out there? Table Mesa, and Florence Junction still open?

Edit: Nice rig, good luck with sale

Ok so clear this up for me if you can. Are you wheeling in sand and Rock at high speeds? Lots of miles?

Ive had mine on 10 or so rides and they still look good. I do know Ritchi ran a set at koh and the sand ate the **** out of them. I'd have to say after getting the first 1/4 inch off that's when they start gripping best! :****:

It's all rock pretty much, SHARP rock... The wheeling around here is really tough on tires. We wheel Table Mesa and some other local stuff but it's really getting cracked down on. BLM is putting cameras on the trails and using social media to track down the owners. Then knocking on doors to serve tickets. Pretty sad situation going on here.