• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired No Longer For Sale

Re: 45 Ft Bloomer Open Deck Hauler - PRICE DROP -

I can not afford to go any lower on this unit. $38,000 FIRM...

UABYJ94 said:
You giving it away at that price.

Yes I am, it truly makes me sick to drop the price so much but other things in life are more important at the moment and it's time to get rid of some toys.

Let's move this folks, one of a kind toy hauler at a huge discount.. Remember this baby was $ 112,000 new and it still has the remaining Bloomer 10 year structural warranty . Delivery is available....

I have been sending out paperwork today for some potential buyers and figured I would post up the original build costs along with the appraisal I have.

Bloomer Trailer ( Before Jag Conversion ) $ 55,019.12
Jag Conversion cost $ 57,903.00
Total $ 112,922.12

Appraisal $ 82,535.00

:wtflol: I am about to think I am nuts...

cant believe nobody hasnt picked up this. bump for a sweeeet hauler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

It's got your name on it Scott :****:

The camper is ready to go, I spent the weekend giving her a fresh coat of wax, serviced the generator and installed a new mattress .. With as much stuff as I had in it I bet she weighs 12000 know lol

She is ready to go folks.. Remeber if you finance this you can use the intrest you pay as a tax deduction, RV,s are considerd a second home.

Wish I could afford this and a truck to pull it with.

BTT for a good guy and a great deal.

38 is it, I am already way less than I should be.. The only thing I might take with the deal is a set of 43 sx non stickys for a 17 inch wheel.

If I buy it, can you throw in that fancy Keurig coffeemaker you got for Christmas???...My wife aint gettin' the dang hint :flipoff1: