• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired No longer need

Re: WTB or trade for Longfields or Birf Eliminators Chattanooga,tn

I just sold my longs but I have rear chromos, gears and drive flanges if your needing anything like that. My buddy is upgrading to 30 spline rcv's i will ask him what he wants to sell his 27 spline longs for and get back to you.

Stuntman Autoworks said:
I just sold my longs but I have rear chromos, gears and drive flanges if your needing anything like that. My buddy is upgrading to 30 spline rcv's i will ask him what he wants to sell his 27 spline longs for and get back to you.

Sounds good. Just needing front stuff right now. Killed mine yesterday. It had trail gear birfs in it from the guy that had it originally and ended up breaking both sides and a knuckle yesterday. Curiosity what do you want for the rears and the drive flanges?

I'm Stuntman's buddy with the 27-spline Longfields. I've got 2 good Longfield birfs and a Longfield short side axleshaft but I broke the long side axle shaft at Harlan a few weeks ago. I'm not the original owner so Trail Gear won't warranty the shaft. I've also got the Aisin hubs with chromoly hub gears that I took out as well. I'm going to 30-spline RCV's and drive flanges. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss a price of you're interested.