• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No sleep till' Moab

Lincolnlock

No more time for screwing around... I've got 4 more weeks before jeep safari to get this thing done. Lowered 6inchs, lengthened 6inchs, boatsides installed, engine and transmssion in. I'll post up progress as I go. I've been working on this 8 days so far. I'll post a before picture.

Last edited:
Lookin good man! I love those boatsides :cool: What you got going on this Friday and weekend? Just workin on yer rig? If so, I'd love to stop by and check it out. I've got some stuff I can do to mine too that can easily be done where it's sitting outside.

Let me know.

Looks good. Cant wait for the trip down. What are you doing for wheel/tire combo on that hussy for the moab adventure.

I caved Sam, sporting an 07 5.9 dodge to tow my junk around. Should make the trip a bit more fun!

tommyjohnston said:
Lookin good. Is the jeep safari a huge thing every year?

Yes its very big! Thousands upon thousands of people go to it, probably the largest event throughout the year in moab

War-Jeeper said:
Yes its very big! Thousands upon thousands of people go to it, probably the largest event throughout the year in moab

at the rate its going it soon wont be. with the amount of restrictions that are happening every year its just a matter of time

sick_boy said:
at the rate its going it soon wont be. with the amount of restrictions that are happening every year its just a matter of time

Very true but i bet it will keep going, this year i think they have implemented one way trails and are charging a 25 dollar a day pass to run trails, because of how much damage the trails take they need the money for repair

ya thats sick, did you get the passenger boat side on yesterday? dont worry ill come over and pound that dent out of the hood, and poot a nice coat of wax on 'er. ya with that wax you and jen will be riden dirty fosho' just dont get caught!

War-Jeeper said:

Prolly one of the biggest events anywhere? It'll keep gettin bigger with more and more peeps gettin into wheelin and more peeps buyin up land to recreate on. Lionsback is now closed for the sake of condos which sucks but Area BFE is getting bigger or should I say more challenging and known?

I'm gonna run the 38 inch sx's that are on it. That way I can try the big hot tub without to much hop. You bought an 07' Dodge? Dude..... can you say BA-LING!

Lincolnlock said:
Here is what I got done last night. I need sleepy now.
Interesting buildup. Is that traction bar gonna interfere (hit) that crossmember above it during articulation? Can't tell depth in that pic...