• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Not for sale

Rjhoward32006

updated original ad and pictures

Contemplating selling my toyota bouncer.
Buggy works very well and is tough.
Won 2nd place at last aop 4 banger bash.

Chassis is 1 3/4" hrew with some 2x3 for sliders and bottom of chassis. X brace is 1.5" hrew

22re with all vaccum disabled, smog, etc... Has about 12,000 miles on it. Runs strong wiring harness cut down a good bit to delete as much as possible.

Custom intake runner from air flow meter. Afm turned three teeth rich.

Automatic a340 trans. Line pressures upped. Has krc dirt track shifter. Seperate trans cooler mounted under fuel cell with pull fan. Aftermarket shift solenoids

Stock transfercase with beefy (schedule 40 iirc) toyota driveshafts. Has aftermarket midshaft bearing for front driveshaft with stock style toyota midshaft center.

Engine trans/case are bushing mounted with bolt through center. Like a leaf spring.

Summit high pressure 45psi fuel pump, summit 12gal fuel cell. tip over valve and three sides and down hose routing

40" lightbar hooked to stock headlight switch, led pods for rocklights on all 4 corners, led backup pods, stock toyota steering column with key adapted to orbital.

quick disconnect steering wheel with grant 14" wheel "new"

Prp premium seats, 2x3 padded prp 5 points. Wilwood dual master cyl and pedal assembly one 3/4" master one 7/8"

Stock toyota gas pedal and cable. Gauges oil, temp, volts. Taurus 2 speed fan. Lights and fans hooked to a switch panel from a boat with rocker

switches and glass fuses above switches. Center console with two cupholders. 4 speaker pods two under dash and two behind head. Dual car stereo under driver seat.

Aluminum dash and floors.

9500lb winch with syn rope and wireless remote. 12v outlet for pass with t-bar grab handle

Dual triangulated 4 links. Adjustable uppers on rear. 7/8 heims 3/4" bolts. 1 3/4" .250 Dom link bars. All lowers can be adjusted to work in any lower as well as

uppers. This way you only need 2 spares (which i never made.)

Fox 16" coilovers all the way around. Custom valved. Foa 4" air bumps up front

Trailgear double ended steering. 3/4" heim steering. Steering cooler in front of radiator.

1/4" steel skid plate. Brake lines and all plumbing run down pass side away from exhaust. Brakes lines run along top of link bars.

Chassis has btf and ruffstuff or barnes tabs. Limit straps on all 4 corners

dana 60's front and rear. chromo 35 spline front and rear. Detroit front, welded rear. 35 spline drive pucks up front from offroad designs.
6.17 gears. axle bellows, stock disc brakes in front chevy 3/4 ton rear disc. Yukon shafts in rear. 1" thick steering arms with upgraded studs. front axle shaft yokes have been machined for 45 degree steering radius, 1" thick hi steer arm modified and tied into stock tie rod mount on knuckle. Knuckles have been plated
39" red labels on 17" raceline beadlocks 4" backspacing. 84" outside to outside weighs 3580 full of fuel and me in it.

I'm sure i forgot something any questions just ask. Jesse 678-451-2794 or pm. Located in taylorsville ga
18K obo

Re: Toyota Bouncer

You riding with Trucker last Sunday at AOP? Sweet buggy,John aka trucker has spoke highly of the buggy if is the same one. Good luck with sell regardless.

Re: Re: Toyota Bouncer

RockHales said:
You riding with Trucker last Sunday at AOP? Sweet buggy,John aka trucker has spoke highly of the buggy if is the same one. Good luck with sell regardless.
Yes he was, I have made several rides with Jesse and that buggy. Damn thing works, it did everything he tried at Hale Mountain, including all the way out the top of Whiskey Still. He is a fool to sell it, it's the best working 'Yota buggy I have ever ridden with, for sure.

Re: Re: Toyota Bouncer

mdo817 said:
Yes he was, I have made several rides with Jesse and that buggy. Damn thing works, it did everything he tried at Hale Mountain, including all the way out the top of Whiskey Still. He is a fool to sell it, it's the best working 'Yota buggy I have ever ridden with, for sure.

He climbed upper whiskey? pics or it didn't happen ;D

There are pictures/video somewhere. The buggy works great i just want to run koh in a year or so and need something to fit into regulations.

What did the transmission come out of? I saw this buggy a few weekends ago at AOP. It worked really well

If you want one of those annoying 100hp yota buggies that crawl bouncer lines with ease while everyone else looks at their rig and wonders what their doing wrong... This is the rig for you... Good luck with the sale.

Is that an old school razor scooter T-Bar handle for the passenger ? I'm totally stealing that idea !

Someone make an offer!!!

Waterfall at hale mountain
https://youtu.be/99YFQVyWe1w

V-notch at hale mountain
https://youtu.be/i33SkWXWQJI

If i can get it loaded i have a night video of hitting waterfall when it just rained that is awesome.

Wish I could get more of y'all to come up around our area and go to byrds campground or booneville, AR and wheel. Y'all would have a blast!