• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

not the brightest bulb in the pack

BPINAZ

Lol. And the only person who blames the right person is the mom. The fact that she would go out of her way to rat out her son tells me that she's tired of him making excuses for his own stupid actions. Kudos to her, shame on him.

Stupidity should be painful, it is the only way we learn to think before we do something stupid. Serves him right for ****ing with a rattlesnake. and good job mom for calling him out on it.

He's about as smart as the guy that jumped on the race track to get a selfie and got ran over

Re:

This one wasn't real the smartest either.

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/teen-accidently-kills-self-while-taking-selfie-gun/nnW3R/

You gotta :rolf: when you hear the girl give her comments, even funnier is the comment, " it wasn't his gun they found it" :JRich:

molaugh

19 and two kids....just a damned shame he didn't cleanse the gene pool before he had time to procreate.

Of course, it's the white man's fault. Damn whites oppressing black people by providing them with free money for college, direct TV in their paid for housing, providing them with food stamps........I could keep going and going.

Well, since that jackass Kanye West announced that he will run for president, I will to........

My campaign slogan..........."Get A Rope!!!!"