• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Nothing for sale, move along ****wads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Built & Polished 480 HP LQ4 with TH400 Trans

pholmann said:
:popcorn:

Estimated 480? Any dyno sheets?

No, as it states, the motor hasn't been fired yet. It's built and ready but I parted out the Jeep before I finished getting the motor setup.

Cleaned up for sale thread - Admin

lowbudgetjunk said:
Cleaned up for sale thread - Admin
Whoa wait. Kel? Awesome! I hadn't said anything yet being so soon but I was scared we may have been stuck with casey!

Re: Re: Built & Polished 480 HP LQ4 with TH400 Trans

BUG-E J said:
Whoa wait. Kel? Awesome! I hadn't said anything yet being so soon but I was scared we may have been stuck with casey!
X2 JohnG knew how to pass the torch.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nothing at all. It was me causing discussion on your sale thread. I moved the discussion to the general chit chat section.

That is what you needed to do with your overpriced **** to start with. That or trade for that bike on pirate. :flipgotcha:

Damn, what a ****! I thought they were legitimate questions for an item that was for sale. Plus, another thread was started for the sharing of knowledge and or debate. And the Admin even cleaned up your thread for you. Oh well, I wish you luck on your TJ build.

Re:

I am not going to start swinging the Ban Hammer(unless I have to), but this type behavior will not be tolerated here. Name calling that is not in jest, will not be tolerated either. JohnG may be gone, but some of his spirit lives on in me and I assure you this will not be the new norm here.

- Admin

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.