• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Notre dame sucks

bearslayer2829 said:
Sorry for any of you Notre Dame fans, I would go home and drink bleach if I pulled for such an over rated team

****, the last 6 champs are SEC, you throw in Oregon or SoCal and they get run over. OSU is the only team this year that could have kept up but you know... ::)

Re: Re: Notre dame sucks

Oregon would of been alor better game but still would not of won. I'm not even a bama fan I just despise Notre Dame

i love the hype on sportscenter the past month bout the defense of notre dame... i didnt see much of anything :dunno:

thank you chip kelly for not goin to the NFL next yr!!

lou.jpg

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Neal3000 said:
will a non-SEC team EVER win the National Championship again?
I have heard it all now. I get it, The SEC is dominating currently and will be into the future. There will be a time when other conferences start winning titles and not the precious Tide. They are a great team and I enjoy watching them....A LOT, but don't be mistaken when (not if) a Big10, PAC10, etc etc team wins it crying that the SEC was robbed. Playoffs WILL change the college football championship and I am excited for this.

Look and me capitalizing WORDS like that zUkI dude laughing1

Bones said:
I have heard it all now. I get it, The SEC is dominating currently and will be into the future. There will be a time when other conferences start winning titles and not the precious Tide. They are a great team and I enjoy watching them....A LOT, but don't be mistaken when (not if) a Big10, PAC10, etc etc team wins it crying that the SEC was robbed. Playoffs WILL change the college football championship and I am excited for this.

Your are right to an extent, but all playoffs will do is insure at lease 2 SEC teams have a shot at the title.... Then the nation will bitch and it'll get expanded to the top 8.... insuring 3-4 SEC teams have a shot... Other conferences will be LUCKY to win 2-3 out of the next 10-12 years. Say what you want, but as far as I'm concerned, that is a fact

muddinmetal said:
Your are right to an extent, but all playoffs will do is insure at lease 2 SEC teams have a shot at the title.... Then the nation will bitch and it'll get expanded to the top 8.... insuring 3-4 SEC teams have a shot... Other conferences will be LUCKY to win 2-3 out of the next 10-12 years. Say what you want, but as far as I'm concerned, that is a fact
That's not a fact, that's your opinion. The SEC is not stacked that deep with title contenders, stop feeding the BS meter.

Not trying to be unrealistic, but, remember what I said and get back to me in 10-12 years when you're having trouble digesting all that crow soup

Bones said:

hee hee hee ;D