• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nov 25th 2016. Take the hardline..

Eddyj

Rest In Peace John G.

I am unable to attend RBD this year. Those of you that are there have a responsibility to wheel on this day like you have never wheeled before. "Take the hardline" something John told me when he was spotting me.
You guys enjoy this weekend, stop and help fellow wheelers in need, take a moment and admire the scenery, enjoy the fellowship that will come tonight once the motors are shut off. That is what John would be doing if he was still with us, we owe it to him..

Take the hardline...

Well said. I couldn't make it but I've text a couple friends that are there and know John. Sad day.

Re:

I'm down here at RBD and it's very sad to me not to see his RV here in his same spot like many years before, he was a kind man that treated everyone good and with respect.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wasnt able to make RBD this year, but put on the OG Hardline Crawlers club shirt and wheeled all day with good friends and family John and his family in my thoughts and heart. We lost a good one fella's

Ed, I'm sure many hardliners and wheelers would gladly love to show the family and friends support . TakeTheHardLine would be a great addition to anyone's rig much like BombshellAngel. It'd be a great way IMO to share his legacy. I'm sure some hardliners have a vinal plotter ? Perhaps someone could contact the family and see if it'd be ok in a few weeks . I'm sure their under a lot of stress and emotion right now , I'm keeping them in my thoughts

Re:

I will address this in time. Good ideas and thoughts from a great man. He knew I was special, but tend to try harder things than I should.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Rockwells607 said:
Ed, I'm sure many hardliners and wheelers would gladly love to show the family and friends support . TakeTheHardLine would be a great addition to anyone's rig much like BombshellAngel. It'd be a great way IMO to share his legacy. I'm sure some hardliners have a vinal plotter ? Perhaps someone could contact the family and see if it'd be ok in a few weeks . I'm sure their under a lot of stress and emotion right now , I'm keeping them in my thoughts

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, my wife does vinyl stuff, we may be able to do some stickers and donate the proceeds to charity in his name. He used to donate shamrock funds to Schwachman Diamond foundation I think. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

grcthird said:
I was thinking the same thing yesterday, my wife does vinyl stuff, we may be able to do some stickers and donate the proceeds to charity in his name. He used to donate shamrock funds to Schwachman Diamond foundation I think. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

100% correct on the donations at that time. I know he moved away from that charity in the last few years. I know the Shriners hospitals were/are important to the family now. In time, this is something than can be brought up. I don't feel like it is the appropriate time right now, but will keep it on the back burner until the timing is right.

Latest posts