• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired NP205 Rear Output Yoke

DirtyEC

I need a NP205 rear output yoke for 1310 Ujoint. I also need the washer and retaining nut with it. I believe it is a 32 spline yoke that came in GMs. If you have one you can part with let me know. You can PM me or call 931-308-7746. Located in Cowan, TN.

Sorry dude i can't find it, i probably scrapped it and now it's on the way to china to be made into dirty30's :****:

Do you know for sure if a 203 yoke will fit? I have a couple laying in the scrap pile, I though they were diffrent splines?

If so i'm pretty sure I have one you can have if you pay shipping.

If your looking for a stock yoke, are stock 1310?

Steele3 said:
Do you know for sure if a 203 yoke will fit? I have a couple laying in the scrap pile, I though they were diffrent splines?

If so i'm pretty sure I have one you can have if you pay shipping.

If your looking for a stock yoke, are stock 1310?

I am not 100% that the 203 and 205 use the same yoke, but that is what I found from searching on several GM Forums. I'd be willing to pay the shipping to try it out. The only way I know to identify the 1310 yoke is by the Ujoint size. The 1310 ujoint is 3.2" wide from cap to cap and the cap diameter is 1.06".

I'll send you a PM with my contact info if you don't mind shipping it.

i've parted out 2 np203's.....the first one had a 32 spline 1350 yoke. the second one had a 1310 yoke, i'm assuming it was 32 spline as well but i never looked at it that close.

Ill measure it, I am a sure its 32 spline. I think its just the 1310, most all 203s were from what I found searching. But I will make sure first.