• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nuzzy's The Apocalypse is Upon Us CJ Build...

Lots of beer will be consumed...big things :fawkdancesmiley:

They were all tallboys :D

But oddly enough, I didn't crack one til way late in the night. I have a NASTY cold and feel like **** :mad:

...or maybe it's just the throat herpes weif picked up from some tractor ride she went on somewhere :fawkdancesmiley:

BTW, since it was asked way back in the thread, I am officially 87" outside tire to outside tire in the front and 85" in the rear.

And now that I've posted 4X in a row, I'm going to bed so I can wake up and do it all over again.

BTW, since it was asked way back in the thread, I am officially 87" outside tire to outside tire in the front and 85" in the rear.

Haven't you heard, at 87" you aren't going to fit on any of the trails in this state :fawkdancesmiley:

Weif was in perfect operating condition when she left...:flipoff:

my cousin is 86 and cant go through 30% the trails we do, and the ones he does he has to beat his rig so hard he usually breaks it.... and count rimrock out...we usually forget to invite him anyways :redneck:

You may want to rethink the width this summer..

Or theres always the sand dunes, just get some paddles

my cousin is 86 and cant go through 30% the trails we do, and the ones he does he has to beat his rig so hard he usually breaks it.... and count rimrock out...we usually forget to invite him anyways :redneck:

You may want to rethink the width this summer..

Or theres always the sand dunes, just get some paddles

With a 258.....that should be fun:redneck:

87 – 85" Wow! That's a wide bitch! :kissmyass:

This won't be the first wider rig on the trails and I'm sure Eric will have to squeeze it through some spots. But I've seen other wide, leaf spring rigs do great. It all about "the line"……and front digs. :;

Looking forward to see you and Weif on the trail Nuzzy. :cool:

I need a new shifter housing---I just spent 5 hours trying to get this fawker together and I cannot get it to shift---the inner area where the rails rides are soo galled up and/or the shift rail is bent :mad:

YOur going to need new shift shaft seals. I had to dril/hone out the shift rails areas and the seals got damaged but they are working now...