• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad animals fun run Evans aug 14th

97f250

OFF ROAD ANIMALS 18 Annual fun run at evans creek WA Aug 14 2010. All entries must be street legal with insurance. TRAIL PASSES ARE REQUIRED BY THE US FOREST SERVICE. Passes can be purchased in Burnett or Wilkeson on the way to Evans Creek. Lots of door prizes and Cash Prizes. After the run around 4:30 there will be a Auction and a winch raffle. Raffle tickets are $1 each You do not half to be present to win
FIRST RIG OUT @ 9am Last rig out @ 1 pm

sure hope not, i have a open seat if someone wants to ride with me #253 327 0494 its already 12 so ttext me or call me i will be leaving bonney lake at 730

had a good weekend up there broke a hub clean off and got a good rod knock now but nothing a little 30w could not help.. will get some pics up soon..

Had a great time at the fun run. My buddy actually won the poker hand with 4 Aces. Lucky SOB. We even helped out 2 of the camera guys up on the 519. There Jeep had gotten stuck, they tried to winch up and the Jeep died. Couldn't get it restarted and the winch went to free spool and the Jeep slid back. Luckily it stopped before rolling off and over the rocks they were trying to get up. Poor guys waited for people to show up and finally walked down to the first checkpoint. We gave them a ride back up to they Jeep and my buddy had to jumped their battery 3 times before they were able to get straight and up off the trail. In that same location I found my winch didn't work (ended up being a lose wire in a connector, all good now) and I bent my Hi-lift jack by backing into a rock.

had a good weekend up there broke a hub clean off and got a good rod knock now but nothing a little 30w could not help.. will get some pics up soon..

Call longfield he sells that kit to drill more hub dowel pins :awesomework: 847-8254 They will take care of you

Had a great time at the fun run. My buddy actually won the poker hand with 4 Aces. Lucky SOB. We even helped out 2 of the camera guys up on the 519. There Jeep had gotten stuck, they tried to winch up and the Jeep died. Couldn't get it restarted and the winch went to free spool and the Jeep slid back. Luckily it stopped before rolling off and over the rocks they were trying to get up. Poor guys waited for people to show up and finally walked down to the first checkpoint. We gave them a ride back up to they Jeep and my buddy had to jumped their battery 3 times before they were able to get straight and up off the trail. In that same location I found my winch didn't work (ended up being a lose wire in a connector, all good now) and I bent my Hi-lift jack by backing into a rock.
we were at check point 4 taking pictures and heard there was jeep broke holding every body up and they were almost off the cliff didnt know they were part of the club till we got back
Call longfield he sells that kit to drill more hub dowel pins :awesomework: 847-8254 They will take care of you

i will have to.. not really sure how i was going to get the rest of the studs outta there..

we were at check point 4 taking pictures and heard there was jeep broke holding every body up and they were almost off the cliff didnt know they were part of the club till we got back

You could say they were holding up people but we were the first ones to get that far and we were there to help them. And yes, the Jeep was very close to rolling off the rock ledge and possibly off the trail.