• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad Expo?

I haven't even noticed it said it would be open to the public. I see a parking nightmare but will be cool. I won't be hauling mine up but defiantly going back this year. I figure it will be 4 of us again this year, already have a room at the sleep inn. Stayed at the Ramada last year and they have NO parking at all there. Hope to meet a few of yall again this year.

Re:

We will be there again, had a great time last year and I'm sure this year will be even better. We stayed at the super 8 by the expo center last year and probably will again this year

Bring plenty of liquor and we will find you somewhere to pass out!

I might sign up for the race, and possibly camp out there actually.

My work is right down the street, Id offer trailer/truck parking but it's not a secure lot. We have never had a truck stolen but plenty of loose items have disappeared.

Re:

I may be there sat.

Heading to mammoth cave area for a family vacation that weekend. Only makes sense to stop by

sent on tapatalk

There should be 3-4 times as many vendors as last year. Can't Wait! Taking the Toterhome to camp out, RZR to get back and forth from outside/inside and buggy to play and display. thumb.gif

So who is running the outside exhibition this year? Same format as last year with Mega trucks, rzrs, buggies, and ultra4 cars?

Rohlingoffroad said:
i haven't herd but maybe it will be alittle more extreme for the bouncers this year :stir:

They don't have much but that giant pile of dirt to work with. Last year they didn't start working on it until early in the week before the show. I do think they could source some rocks and make a decent hill climb for the bouncers though.

New to me news- we're leaving the expo, dropping trailer and Explorer in Knoxville, and going straight to Charleston SC for a week. So can't get an awesome neck sunburn watching the races like I did last year.
:****:

Re:

Yup. Probably take me 15-16 minutes to get there. :lol: Finally something nearby for a change.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk