• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OFFROAD NATION PRO

Eddyj

Do not load the app offroad nation to your iPhone! I loaded it at about 10:00 it is now 2:49 and I am still playing it. I guess I should be in bones's idiots that play video games. :****:

Re: FU OFFROAD NATION

Is there any cheats for that? I've been playing it too and it's hard! Crawl lite 4x4 had some cheat codes to unlock all the buggies and garage

I just took the stock JK, and changed it to the "Trophy Course" and then just shifted to 4th and held the pedal down and walked around did my ****, 46 seconds later did it again. You end up getting about $5k a race.
I did that until I had $150k and bought the 5AZ and then you can really race after that. And that car does that same course in 23 sec and pulls down $8k+

Re: Re: FU OFFROAD NATION

is it on I phone only?i can't find it on my driod

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

30th6 said:
is it on I phone only?i can't find it on my driod

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think the Droid version is Crawl4x4 ???

InDaShop said:
I just took the stock JK, and changed it to the "Trophy Course" and then just shifted to 4th and held the pedal down and walked around did my ****, 46 seconds later did it again. You end up getting about $5k a race.
I did that until I had $150k and bought the 5AZ and then you can really race after that. And that car does that same course in 23 sec and pulls down $8k+

Great info in terms of cheating on the game in order to really get to play a bit.

Now to report to the Pirate Bones thread due to this game...

run and tell dat homeboy!

44576575-EAF9-48D7-A065-4FC20348FE08-10029-000018F216A56422_zpsc82029f0.jpg

Did it with this car. I mean $8640 for 15 seconds of work aint too shabby!!!!

A93C46E0-7C4F-4AA2-8282-69E432BE5750-10029-000018F448E87AC2_zpsd672887f.jpg

After playing for a minute mine just shuts off!
Can't have ****!

are there any games for computer? my gay windows phone doesnt have these bad ass apps

I think this game sucks.....too finite for a damn phone game.

Ive been killin time on "Hill Climb Racing" app/game.

Eddyj, I hate you. Downloaded that game at 8:44 pm, here it is... 1:22 am. Bought the axial crawler, tired as ****, but still trying to beat the damn thing! drool :driving:

:gay: I tried to tell y'alls not to do it! I had a little time in the morning to work on my jeep before work but stayed up to late, upgrading fake jeep. :woot:

I get ~$300 for a race in the trophy truck doing what Wyatt did and it will take a ton to get to a new rig. I am not finding it addictive at all, just frustrating

Bones said:
I get ~$300 for a race in the trophy truck doing what Wyatt did and it will take a ton to get to a new rig. I am not finding it addictive at all, just frustrating

change to "hard"

gold in all except #5. seems i have no luck in it. i like the venom rig. its fully loaded. if i could get gold in #5 will be ready for some more levels.

I'm not too impressed with this game. Still has a lot of bugs in my opinion. I can't get Crawl for the iPhone at the App Store.

Here are a list of some kick ass Offroad games:

* Alpine Crawler world and Alpine Crawler Wild
* Moto Heroz
* Offroad legends
* hondune truck trails
* Extreme Jeep

Someone needs a swift kick in the taint for bringing this app up. Only reason i quit playing is my phone battery died. :****: