Cd w waterproof speakers
Removable soft top
Dual flowmasters
44 cut bogger rear
44 tsl swampers front
4 link front and rear
Kirky seats
5 point harness

I don't know a ton about this buggy just info passd down from previous owner I do know it goes well and has massive amounts of travel. If anyone knows anything or seen this rig before please chime in I picked it up from alabama. Not sure what I'm wanting to do sale or trade. I'm gona say 15k on cash ill look at trades also .

I'm in anderson sc

Ill be glad to answer anything I can

864 844 7488

image_zpsd40333c3.jpg

i do believe that is chris cassidy's old buggy.. rode with this thing many times in fultondale and wilborns back in the day.. dont know much about it other than its a goin SOB

if memory serves me correct, chris sold it to ken johnson?? im not 100% on that but this is the first ive seen it several years.. did you have it out in leeds/markeeta several weeks ago? saw a buggy on the other side of the river and i coulda swore that it was this buggy.. GLWS thumb.gif

I'm not sure i just picked it up from guy in bama they were ridding somewhere a few weeks ago where a girl drowned at . Said they closed all parks down around him that's why he was selling.

Thanks y'all . I've dug around on some of names trying to see if there's any vids floating around of this thing if anyone knows of any or any info please through it up

yep, same buggy.. chris cassidy is the original owner/builder. i can tell you it started life as a 2 seater fugitive woodsbuggy chassis and they built it into a rock buggy, can also say that it was built before 2007.. first time i saw it in the woods was around 2003, reguardless its still a badass rig :dblthumb: hopefully it will find its way back down to bama

i can get it for you.. he has been out of riding for some time now but i still see his brother in the woods.. may take me a day or so to run down the # but ill get it and pass it along

Thanks a lot buddy just give me call or shoot me txt with it I greatly appreciate it 864 844 7488

Yes it was chris buggy then my boss owned it for a lil while and never drove it at that it had a 205 case with a klune v not a atlas

Diesel.power said:
Thanks a lot buddy just give me call or shoot me txt with it I greatly appreciate it 864 844 7488

i havent forgot about you, just waiting to hear back with the # thumb.gif its one of those friend of a friend of a friend things

Took it out today rode hard for 4 hours straight all I can say is holy #### :driving: this thing is a animal granted I don't have a lot of experience and never had something like this but Man U point it goes and goes and goes :****: