• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

old man phillips

KINGSNAKE

Boys let me tell you...you better watch out for this Texas bad ass..He's as bad as they come, I know for a fact he called a man in Alabama and threaten his life if he didn't get to Tennessee and set him up, and now it looks like the Alabama boy done made the trip.

welcome to the board OLD MAN

MARKP.jpg

that ole boy from Alabama is probably the best friend a man could ask for..... CSmith is the man :****:

Did they take your picture down at the Post Office? :dunno:

I threw away the milk carton with your picture on it as well molaugh :flipoff1:

Welcome aboard Old Man... :dblthumb:

I'm glad to be on here finally, been looking at all of adds and comments for a very long time. Thanks for the comments! By the way Matlock I allways had my cat but no milk. Finally got enough money together to buy some. Look forward to seeing everyone on the trails soon!

I remember the day your profile pic was made. "hey Mark, thats the line. Thats where famous Wayne went up." That was some fun times

Old Man Phillips sittin on a bench , beatin his meat with a monkey wrench , wrench slipped off , bust his balls , crapped all in his over-alls.
:flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

Mark, after talking with you at AETNA, do you the guys at Winesett-Hill in Hixson? Call Kenneth Rogers, if you need me to open the door, I can help. G thumb.gif