• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

'Old' Reiter -- the last weekend

Meh, It's the same. Just sineage. Who wants to go wheel reiter at 2am? :redneck:

LETS WORK WITH THEM!!! INSTEAD OF AGAINST THEM!!!

Posting up comments like this will only mark you as a target with the DNR and other LEO agents!!

Besides.. Do you really want to deal with the consequences of getting caught?:eeek:

you could be the first one to show the rest that THEY ARE NOT PLAYING with us..:awesomework:

Last edited:
Settle down....

(I'm not going to let posts with scare tactics pass freely.)

I hear ya Mark... But still tho... this guy and others need to relize that post's like that will just hinder positive movement...Not help it...:awesomework:

Nice vids Bunk and Money:awesomework:

I also enjoyed my time up there and got to meet a few more of you from here. The day went great except for the morning, didn't get of to a very good start. Lost a valve stem on stair step, so I got turned around and had to jimmy rig a log under axle and drove back to the main lot. Was kindly givin another stem and and some help getting it all back together and headed back out around 11. That sand ledge was fun, going up 3 times and down once, was alot easier than it looked. My passenger has some pics and videos but I have not got them yet. Would have loved to spend more time up there over the last few years, 3 times is not nearly enough.

Watchin you mob up that sand ledge was pure awesome!:cool:

Your rig is sweet dobber:awesomework:

a little late but heres a video i found of the last weekend open

You made it look easy. :awesomework:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2h1hUJ832E[/YT]