• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old trainwreck thread ----

Ty your a ****ing lier!!!! Why the **** would I take that piece of **** in the condition it was in?? You showed me pics of when u bought it and then tried to convince me that a detail would make it just like the pics I was showed! Then u said the check engine light was because u ran out of gas on delivery! And the fridge you have to drive down the rode to get it to work on propane or whatever u ****ing said! Then half the ducking lights were burned out not only the bulbs.... But the ****ing fixtures needed replaced! I didn't pay 55,000 for a ****ing project! I didn't offer to give you 5k! I told u was I was very disappointed and it wasn't nothing like pictured and I wanted my money back! You told me you already spent 5k on a down payment! And of course I was playing mister nice guy cause I wanted my money back but no way was I OK with giving you ****! And then you have the balls to tell me Merry Christmas for the ****ing wheels!! Them mother ****ers cost me 5k
That shows how ****ing stupid you are you think you done me a favor! Smh
You advertised it wrong and u lied! I paid you 3 full weeks before I pickrd it up if it wasn't ready to sell you shouldn't have sold it and lied then try to postpone with your stupid lies! Just give my money back you know that's the right thing to do!

ibrokeit said:
You still misrepresented what you were selling. It wasn't in the condition that you claimed it to be.

This. Nobody buys a brand new truck, puts 45k miles on it, then posts a picture from the day you drove it off the lot in a for sale ad.

If you would have drove or flown down to look at it like a normal person would do before you spent that much money, you would have saved all of us a lot of drama. Learn your leason and move on. Sorry your out money but sometimes lessons hurt, that's how we learn the best ones.

Elliott said:
If you would have drove or flown down to look at it like a normal person would do before you spent that much money, you would have saved all of us a lot of drama. Learn your leason and move on. Sorry your out money but sometimes lessons hurt, that's how we learn the best ones.

I agree that he made a very stupid decision by wiring all that money without seeing it in person, but the fact still is that the rv was misrepresented. He was led to believe it was in much better shape than it actually was.

Elliott said:

Your right I shoulda looked at it in person but I didn't feel I needed too! And if you wanna start talking about normal people, well a normal person would show pics of current condition!!

From tonight...
b2693fbf31716b9a8e199f276005932e.jpg

cedab918c9ae95eeaa8d457fdeccc21a.jpg

5e92c9014a586d30e87af532758a0272.jpg

080ba5913046dfeadd14e2d5ed070c1f.jpg

07cfa4084de92c02cae7997796b8d49a.jpg

a65a13b30054e522c65490aa95d6bd80.jpg

8964288c6c0e877a529f20937d28d1f5.jpg

More n next post

Well. Somebody is not telling the truth. Looks like there more evidence to support the guy who owns the motor home. I'm easily swayed though. If anyone wants to PayPal me $5 I will agree with you.