• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Only on the interweb.....

P

If its free, its P
Man WTF.... its stupid as ****, but dammit I laughed my ass off at this ! laughing1

What your sitting around baking one day and Hmmm, I wonder........

35% not even remotely safe to look at ever 35% ( but damn funny in a disgusting kinda way. )

http://cakefarts.com/

blacksheep10 said:
the one with 23 seconds left.....I thought we were going to see a turd. there was a head trying to poke its way out laughing1 molaugh molaugh molaugh
that was so cheesy, and I was laughing so fawking hard about the second fart molaugh

DOOD, DAT WAS A HEMI. YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW (pukey/barfing/2girls1cup smiley)

OH ****!!!
that was nothing. the other cake and meatloaf doesn't make me laugh so much, but go to
www.puddingfarts.com or whatever the link off cakefarts is. We watched that last night at the bar and its only 10 seconds or so but funny enough that I lost it. molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
that's nothing. watch teh pudding. you will die laughing1

dietz called me on his way home from rounders last night just to tell me to watch that laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

MUCHADO said:
dietz called me on his way home from rounders last night just to tell me to watch that laughing1 laughing1 laughing1
we were standing behind the front bar watching on clint's laptop when that little rabbit turd snuck out and hit the counter. I ****ing lost it. I was on the floor rolling and trying to catch a breath molaugh