• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Osama Bin Laden DEAD by US Bomb!!!!!!!

I have heard Pakistan was protecting him, we should rain down bombs on them. There is a Pakistan military base like 1/2 mile from there and the mansion was built in 2005 and it was purpose built to protect him. They have been harboring a terrorist for 5-6 years there and protecting him with their troops. Plus, we didn't even tell their government about the operation until after it was over because they could not be trusted.

I am also intrigued by the Pakistan element. He was living in a million dollar mansion built in 2005 that was 100 yards from a Pakistani military base. The house was 8x larger than any of the surrounding houses and they burned their trash instead of having it collected like the rest of the neighborhood did. Pakistan was not informed of the intelligence leading to Bin Laden's possible presence nor were they told about or asked permission for the ground op.

Yet their story is they didn't know, weren't providing safe haven, they're happy for us, and please keep sending the checks??? And ours is that they're our ally, they shared intelligence, and can be trusted???

Something sounds fishy there both on their side and ours.

J. J.

Matt O. said:
I have heard Pakistan was protecting him, we should rain down bombs on them. There is a Pakistan military base like 1/2 mile from there and the mansion was built in 2005 and it was purpose built to protect him. They have been harboring a terrorist for 5-6 years there and protecting him with their troops. Plus, we didn't even tell their government about the operation until after it was over because they could not be trusted.
patooyee said:
I am also intrigued by the Pakistan element. He was living in a million dollar mansion built in 2005 that was 100 yards from a Pakistani military base. The house was 8x larger than any of the surrounding houses and they burned their trash instead of having it collected like the rest of the neighborhood did. Pakistan was not informed of the intelligence leading to Bin Laden's possible presence nor were they told about or asked permission for the ground op.

Yet their story is they didn't know, weren't providing safe haven, they're happy for us, and please keep sending the checks??? And ours is that they're our ally, they shared intelligence, and can be trusted???

Something sounds fishy there both on their side and ours.

J. J.

I laughed out loud, albeit cynically when Obama started talking about the good folks in Pakistan and how they support this and don't harbor, etc.

Matt, I think dropping bombs on them is a little strong. Much bigger can of worms there than Iraq. Like way bigger. We don't need another front. We need to stop spending (borrowing from China) and worry about us for a bit. Easier said than done, as none of us want a terrorist in our city, but I'm sure there is a sustainable balance.

Have fun in HELL, fag. Here is what I hope one of your virgins looks like. :gtfo:

[attachment deleted by admin]

hell we gave pakistan nearly 17 billion since 9/11. :****: guess we have been helping hide him. :dunno: got to love where our tax dollars are spent. :dunno: at least the POS is dead now. :drinkers: :flipper:

InDaShop said:
Had them all up and on last night, the leaks were all off leading up to the president speach.
Initially it was released that it was a Predator Drone Strike in the NW province of Pakistan, killing 25 people including one of Bin Ladens sons approximately a week ago. CBS even reported that the DNA for testing came from his dead sisters brain in Boston from two years ago.
By 10 minutes before the presidential address Pakistan had confirmed the death, and the story was "no drone attack", and that he "had been living in a mansion in Islamabad".

All those networks were chasing their asses. Until Obama said it happened yesterday no one knew that.
And **** CBS, those assholes said, it took Obama 2 years what Bush couldnt do in 8. :mad:

What pissed me off about the address was everything was "My", and "I". About the only thing I like was he said "one nation under god", granted we dont know what god he is speaking of but at least he said it.

WELL SAID :dblthumb:

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

InDaShop said:
What pissed me off about the address was everything was "My", and "I".

I agree there, too. Bush set up the infrastructure to make last night possible. The information came from Guantanamo and you know they probably used "enhanced interogation" to get the info. Obama wanted to dismantle all of that. Last night happened on Obama's watch but was made possible by Bush's work. Had Obama had his way the infrastucture put in place by Bush would have been dismantled and last night would not have been posisble.

J. J.

patooyee said:
I agree there, too. Bush set up the infrastructure to make last night possible. The information came from Guantanamo and you know they probably used "enhanced interogation" to get the info. Obama wanted to dismantle all of that. Last night happened on Obama's watch but was made possible by Bush's work. Had Obama had his way the infrastucture put in place by Bush would have been dismantled and last night would not have been posisble.

J. J.

So much truth in this. Could not have said it better myself.

CHASMAN9 said:
Someone is now $25 million richer today! :****:

You know that money will never be paid out right? The first camel jockey to pop on the radar to claim it will get popped. If he does claim it and take it back to the Taliban or Al Queda he'll still get popped but by his own people, or it will be used to fund more Terror.

No chance in hell anyone hands over a red cent for that ****. Hence why it went unclaimed for SOOOOO LONG!!!!

Found this off Drudge
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/05/03/135929518/who-gets-the-27-million-reward-offered-for-bin-ladens-capture

I think they should divide up between anybody who was in a helicopter on that mission to exterminate that rat, or how about dividing it up and giving it to the families of those soldiers who were killed over there. Makes sense to me. Will it happen, we all know the answer to that. :mad:

InDaShop said:
You know that money will never be paid out right? The first camel jockey to pop on the radar to claim it will get popped. If he does claim it and take it back to the Taliban or Al Queda he'll still get popped but by his own people, or it will be used to fund more Terror.

No chance in hell anyone hands over a red cent for that ****. Hence why it went unclaimed for SOOOOO LONG!!!!

Hence the term "2 Ragheads with 1 Ruble" loller.gif

Latest posts