• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Tanner Family Offroad Reunion - October 16-18, 2015

Re: Re: Re: OTHER - Tanner Family Offroad Reunion - October 16-18, 2015

BustedKnucklefilms said:
It was a good time. Friday we road RZRs down the creekbed for miles and back. Saturday was Difficult because there was a ton of people and no one knew the trails so we just kind of drove around until we found a good hill then everyone would hit the hill. Then we would move on to another.
The place has a ton of potential. Reminds me of riding at Mt. Fork in New Market growing up. They have a straight formula offroad bounty hill that bobby and wes couldn't even make it to the bottom of despite some full throttle attempts to get there. I have a few videos Ill get loaded and posted ASAP.
Because 99% of the traffic down on a normal weekend, is either UTV's, ATV's or close to stock rigs. That piece of Property only had 2 trails on it that a buggy would have even thought about having fun on it when it was purchased. They have done a lot of cutting and clearing to get ready for this ride. Once the property gets opened back up so the main traffic can go through, I'm sure people will go down there and work those new trails in. That was never a main trail head used, some people had access to it to recover broke stuff. But we used it on a limited basis to cut down on the amount of traffic down that road. Time will tell, I hope it works out for everyone involved to include the people that consider the cove their back yard.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had a blast. I enjoy relaxed technical rock crawling and the trails there like Sherwin Williams and all the other dry creekbed trails are perfect for that. They have cut in a ton of big hills like Matt said one is insanely steep and will make one heck of a bounty hill. For the first ride I think it went well, it does need more traffic to open up the trails a little more, most people drove right by some great trails because they were fresh and didn't look like much.

Here's a link to my photo gallery:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Wheelin-Galleries/Tanner-Family-Reunion-Ride

DSC_0729-XL.jpg

DSC_0012-L.jpg

DSC_0120-X2.jpg

DSC_0797-XL.jpg

DSC_0877-XL.jpg

ATTN: The cove is now open at the grapevine. Locals are now permitted to pass through the church side of the little sequatchie river. Please feel free to open the rut road to the waterfall. The landowner only request is please do not attempt to access the land where they are rocking or the land behind the church. The use of high power weapons is in use on this side and access is not advised by anyone without written permission.

Re:

Are you talking about the road that goes up to the camping area they used for this ride? If so people are used to that gate being there. So most everyone goes from the Rut to the vine, or up and down the cemetery road. Unless they are lost, which does happen down there. Haha

Re:

Will be cool to have a place for them to do Long range shooting. Are they inviting Barrett Firearms to their party. Haha

We had a great time riding and hanging out low key , it was a great way to winde our wheeling season down and make a buncha new friends :dblthumb:

Speeding said:
I had a blast. I enjoy relaxed technical rock crawling and the trails there like Sherwin Williams and all the other dry creekbed trails are perfect for that. They have cut in a ton of big hills like Matt said one is insanely steep and will make one heck of a bounty hill. For the first ride I think it went well, it does need more traffic to open up the trails a little more, most people drove right by some great trails because they were fresh and didn't look like much.

Here's a link to my photo gallery:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Wheelin-Galleries/Tanner-Family-Reunion-Ride

DSC_0729-XL.jpg

DSC_0012-L.jpg

DSC_0120-X2.jpg

DSC_0797-XL.jpg

DSC_0877-XL.jpg

ATTN: The cove is now open at the grapevine. Locals are now permitted to pass through the church side of the little sequatchie river. Please feel free to open the rut road to the waterfall. The landowner only request is please do not attempt to access the land where they are rocking or the land behind the church. The use of high power weapons is in use on this side and access is not advised by anyone without written permission.

Man I do love the videos, but I miss the ol RickyB photo galleries. Thanks for posting.