• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Over the year progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie

Looking for man love
I bought an 89 toyota for $800. guy hit a tree square on with the frame and bent it 1/4":shake: fuel pump went out and he didnt want to work on it. had its issues, broken windsheild, bent hood and fenders.
000_0987.jpg

i took it home, immediately tore out the IFS and began to swap in toyota diffs and 38s. that lasted about 4 months and sold that stuff.
Fun.jpg

000_1081.jpg

Turned around and got F/R 60s and had 39s at the time.
new3.jpg

Car went out and sold the Iroks:mad: to buy a honda. work was more inportant. Bought a set of SXs and traded those for 40" MTRs. Now im at Front 60, rear 14 bolt, 4:56 gears. Rear spool, front welded from previous owner, soon replaced with ARB. 40" MTRs on 17x9 Black crawlers. rears up front with a mix set of leafs, rear cherokee main leafs with chevy half ton pack. Bobbed bed, shorter than it is wider. Eventually it will roll out of that shop.
shitbox.jpg

turd.jpg

Let me know what you think

Paulie

Not too shabby for a young fella :redneck:

Also is the titile supposed to be "over the year progress"?

Paulie said:
I bought an 89 toyota for $800. guy hit a tree square on with the frame and bent it 1/4":shake: fuel pump went out and he didnt want to work on it. had its issues, broken windsheild, bent hood and fenders.
000_0987.jpg

i took it home, immediately tore out the IFS and began to swap in toyota diffs and 38s. that lasted about 4 months and sold that stuff.
Fun.jpg

000_1081.jpg

Turned around and got F/R 60s and had 39s at the time.
new3.jpg

Car went out and sold the Iroks:mad: to buy a honda. work was more inportant. Bought a set of SXs and traded those for 40" MTRs. Now im at Front 60, rear 14 bolt, 4:56 gears. Rear spool, front welded from previous owner, soon replaced with ARB. 40" MTRs on 17x9 Black crawlers. rears up front with a mix set of leafs, rear cherokee main leafs with chevy half ton pack. Bobbed bed, shorter than it is wider. Eventually it will roll out of that shop.
shitbox.jpg

turd.jpg

Let me know what you think

Paulie
I think you're a precocious little fella.:D

Not too shabby for a kid your age--wish I sunk my time into this stuff when I was your age.. But the4 wheelbase is going to kill you

Can we call you mr limo :D

Edit my "Stuck in the Ruts"

Thanx for the comments mike, i try my best and it turned out decent. will see how it does the first ruin out

Paulie said:
Edit my "Stuck in the Ruts"

Thanx for the comments mike, i try my best and it turned out decent. will see how it does the first ruin out

Stuck in the ruts till you prove otherwise :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :D

crash said:
Can we call you mr limo :D

WHen that rig hits over 128" then Ill give up my title until the its mine!!!! :flipoff:

Looks Good paulie, what is the wheelbase on that? looks about 115"ish??

looks tight paul, just let me know if you need to weld something:redneck: just kidding (inside joke by the way everyone)

now we just need to do my flat fenders and linkage and were ready to go.. o wait, do you have breaks and d-lines yet or are you still waiting on that??

see you tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.