• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Parting out 2002 Cadillac Escalade - KNOXVILLE, TN

adamp

Shoot me a text if you're interested in anything or need pricing for parts not listed. I can text you pictures of individual items. 865-556-9374

2002 escalade AWD for parts. Around 180,000 miles on the truck. Not wrecked, transfer case was making noise so parting out. Has title and still runs and drives. Has some great parts still left. Has BOSE audio system, TV and DVD players in headrests and on ceiling, good transmission, front differential, rear axle, good body parts, all door panels are in good shape.

So far most of the front clip, cluster, steering wheel, driver's air bag, and stock escalade wheels are gone. All I'm keeping is the lq9 engine. Everything else is for sale.

Has good 4l65e transmission - $500

3.73 limited slip (posi traction) rear axle - $300

Headlights, one is cracked other is good - $50

Good rear bumper - $100

Good back hatch with privacy glass - $250

Good radiator - $50

All 4 doors are good, driver rear door the cladding is off on the bottom but I have it and it is in good shape. - $100 each

Both front seats with TV's with DVD players in headrests (bottom of seats need recovered but back sections ok. Power seats moved in all directions before pulled and TV screens turned on but did not test further. Seats also have airbags in them. - $250 for all of it

Flip down tv on ceiling with DVD player. Powered up with ignition but did not test further. - $100

Rear seat in good shape. Appears to be heated. $200

I'd rather not take the seats apart. A lot of people want seat frames with motors, a lot of people want tvs. Since I don't want to mess with it I'll take $150 for both complete seats with tvs. That's what I'm finding just one seat frame with motors going for so basically the buyer can pick them apart. The tv/DVD units are audiovox and from what I can tell we're about $1500 for the kit.