Sold/Expired Parting out Project PRICE DROP

xcxm049

75 Scout II

Parts prices

Scout body and frame $200

4 Cylinder 196 Scout enginge with single barrel carb it does run $150

T-19 Trans (not a wide ratio) $150

Dana 20 t-case $100

4 36" TSL bias ply 15" chrome rally wheels $300 ( 3 are 40% tread, 1 is 20% tread)

1 36" TSL bias ply on 15" Steel Wheel $200 (95% tread)

4 33" Mud King on 15" steel wheels $250

15" DIY Beadlocks Standard ring $100

I have other odd and peices for the Scout just ask. Located in Columbus, GA

please text at 706 three 2 six 3 6 four 6 or email me at [email protected] with questions

Re: 75 Scout II parts

How about a distributor for a 345 v8? I really only need the part that would contact the points that fits over the dizzy shaft.

What's your location and are the d44 driver or passenger drop? How many lugs or bolt pattern are they? Can u post up some pics of the axles? Thanks, John.

Skrmbld -I do not have a distributor for the 345

grcthird- I am located in Columbus, GA i can send some pics to an email address, they are on my computer at home i will get you some tonight. It is a Passenger drop, bolt pattern is 5 on 5-1/2

Re: 75 Scout II and parts

does the 4 speed have a bell housing to fit a ih 304 ? does the transfer case have the shifter with it ?

Re: 75 Scout II and parts

i think all the bell housings fit all IH motors and yes it does come with bell housing, shifter for both tcase and trans

Re: Parting out Project

i'm very interested in the t-19 and t-case but monthly bills are kicking my ass for a few weeks. will keep a eye on your listing . :dunno:

Re: Parting out Project

redwhitebroke13- ok sounds good just let me know
fire freak- i can send to an email or text them to you just send me your number