• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

People ...

patooyee

I hate people. I hate people who ...

... get $400 tattoos but can't get to work because they need a new alternator / tires / pulley / whatever part makes their car not run.

... complain about being broke when they take a week of each month for vacation and then request off 2 or 3 days every other week.

... think working full time is 30 hours/wk.

... are broke all the time but always have a pack of cigarettes to burn.

... are broke all the time but always have a Starbucks coffee in their hand.

... are broke all the time but always have alcohol to drink.

... are broke all the time but always too hung over to go in to work.

... are broke all the time but always have pot or other drugs.

... eat 32 lbs of food/day and act like they don't know why they weigh 300+ lbs. or say its genetic.

... always have to have something wrong / some sort of drama in their life.

... have facial / neck tattoos but don't understand why they can't get a job.

... have 50 lbs of metal pieced into their faces and don't understand what they can't get a job.

... wear their pants on their knees and don't understand what they can't get a job.

... are 21 years old, have 5 kids from 5 baby's mama's and don't understand why they are broke.

... think that going to school is just something you do between jobs.

... are just waiting for their big break when they can't even properly learn how to grill a hamburger or fry a piece of chicken.

... are 40+ years old but still find that the only thing they have to talk about is how they got drunk at the bar last night.

Basically I think I just hate everyone. There are entire cities on this planet that I would happily incinerate for the good of man kind with no shits given whatsoever. Who do you hate?

We had a lay off at work 2 weeks ago (about 24 guys), and one of them begged to be laid off. He wanted to draw unemployment and sit in his ass. That's bad enough, but then the ****er calls up to work Thursday askin for money to pay his power bill. WTF?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife and I have had several conversations about how very little people out there are "normal". We thought maybe it's where we live, but then we go places and we realize people are fawked up everywhere we go. We've come to the conclusion that we are the odd people because they are "normal"

Stats show thar 45% of the people do 100% of the work in this country. Patooyee, you just described the other 55%. I do a lot of state work and have a hoe operator that I had to bump from $18.00 an hour to 35.00 an hour on one job to satisfy the Dacis-bacon wage rate. I done this 4 months ago and we have been working plenty hours. He loaded my hoe wrong and the truck driver hit a bridge and knocked the hoses of the top of the boom. I told him that he was going to pay for this. His reply was, (after his last check was $1560.00 take home) he only had &125.00 to his name. He is in the 55% also.

dynajeep said:
The wife and I have had several conversations about how very little people out there are "normal". We thought maybe it's where we live, but then we go places and we realize people are fawked up everywhere we go. We've come to the conclusion that we are the odd people because they are "normal"

"Normal" is a setting on a dryer.

I hate politicians and the good ole boy system. You scratch my back, I'll get you some coke and a hooker.

Patooyee, my guess your like myself, probably own your own business. Employees are more trouble than customers, at least customers understand and can be pleased.

poolman said:
Patooyee, my guess your like myself, probably own your own business. Employees are more trouble than customers, at least customers understand and can be pleased.

That and I've been to Mobile, AL. :****:

You manage from what I've gathered established restaurants. So in that regard you have a "stable" group of people from whom to get employees. By stable I mean people who live near by and are set up in some form in their community, friends and family, whatever. I own a medium size carnival. You don't even know the employee problems I deal with. Come spend one week with me and you will gladly take your band of idiots back with open arms. My best employees are the ons people like you fire on a regular basis. I guarantee it. The thing that keeps me awake at night is that I rely on these people to provide for my family.

kushKrawlin said:
Someone shoulda went to church today... And I really thought u liked me. :'( well off to look for a rope. Dammit..

No issues with you. You work your ass off to support your family, you're smart enough to know the consequences of your actions, and have the fortitude to live with them.

Have you ever watched atlas shrugged? These movies are awesome. I wish there was a place you could move where everyone wanted to just kill it.

And there is no way that the percentage of people that actually give a damn is 45% I would bet 10-20%

Elliott said:
Have you ever watched atlas shrugged? These movies are awesome. I wish there was a place you could move where everyone wanted to just kill it.

And there is no way that the percentage of people that actually give a damn is 45% I would bet 10-20%

I read the book and watched the first movie. But I thought the first movie played out like a soap opera so I didn't bother with the second two.

I agree, I think its far less than 45%.

Eddyj said:
You manage from what I've gathered established restaurants. So in that regard you have a "stable" group of people from whom to get employees. By stable I mean people who live near by and are set up in some form in their community, friends and family, whatever. I own a medium size carnival. You don't even know the employee problems I deal with. Come spend one week with me and you will gladly take your band of idiots back with open arms. My best employees are the ons people like you fire on a regular basis. I guarantee it. The thing that keeps me awake at night is that I rely on these people to provide for my family.

These weren't just ee complaints, although most of them do apply to ee's past and present. They were moreso general observations about the state of America these days. What do you do though? If yours are worse I think I would find a new career.

Im fourth generation and making a very good living doing what I enjoy. My "business" is bringing joy to children and families. I own a medium carnival ( 15-20 rides, 5 concession trailers, and about 8 games) I get 4 month off. Best off all I actually own equipment that can be sold if a situation ever arises. The only two things that scare me are DOT and my staff.

Eddyj said:
Im fourth generation and making a very good living doing what I enjoy. My "business" is bringing joy to children and families. I move a medium carnival ( 15-20 rides, 5 concession trailers, and about 8 games) I get 4 month off. Best off all I actually own equipment that can be sold if a situation ever arises. The only two things that scare me are DOT and my staff.

Haha, I can only imagine the freak show you have to deal with when you actually own a freak show! You've got me beat. :)

Latest posts