• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Phobias

5BrothersFabrication said:
So it's safe to say you'd be out on this one?
https://youtu.be/rRIrs8hQNv0
Yeah I promise I'm out on that one! My youngest made fun of me the whole time when we rode the Ferris wheel, I sat there with my eyes closed the whole time while she rocked the chair just to see me freak out.

I don't like people touching, breathing over, or coughing near my food. WONT DO potlucks. :dunno: Heights freak me out more and more. I have this really serious fear of growing old. No joke, It gets worse with every year. I want life to go on forever...I guess this is a good thing, but I've laid awake at night stressing about growing old...dont like it. :-\

I'll never understand how a grown man can ride a 1500lb bull and freak out over a spider.. :wtflol: I play with spiders...

ForMud said:
All fun and games till they piss on you.....**** stinks and it's hard to wash off.

THIS! I quit playing with those damn things for this reason. That stank is NASTY doesn't come off either...this then plays into my germ/gross ****/food phobia, and disgusts me. I wont be able to touch my own food! :****:

Found this little guy inside an AT$&T ped today.
7958a4b2a069d512eb8ef9991e747518.heic

DirtMonkey said:
THIS! I quit playing with those damn things for this reason. That stank is NASTY doesn't come off either...this then plays into my germ/gross ****/food phobia, and disgusts me. I wont be able to touch my own food! :****:

Dude... do you realize where the hell your food has been before you put it in your mouth? If a waitress brought me out a perfect steak and accidently dropped it on the floor I would still eat it. Hell, if you rubbed it on your ass I'd still eat it. I grew up poor, only stuck up assholes waste food

money_pit_yj said:
Needles? That's funny! No need to be scared of needles.....they don't hurt. And JD shouldn't be scared of spiders, you have a 50% less chance of getting bit on the foot than we do. That being said, I don't like the dark and HATE lightning. I am not worried if I am inside a car or building but if lightning is near and I'm outside, I'm gone.
5c7ec7d5b675b1898d6cf6cdcfd27d96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You and you're daggum hellraiser mug pop up every time I'm scrolling through the unread threads on Tapatalk. All day, erryday.
1dbe859946a24ca0a859de2016f869aa.png

TheViking said:
Drowning or burning..
I actually came very close to drowning. Had my head underwater and was caught off guard and took a deep breath. I felt my lungs fill with water and then calmly faded to black... came to a couple seconds later hacking up water.
All together not a bad way to go.

Eddyj said:
I actually came very close to drowning. Had my head underwater and was caught off guard and took a deep breath. I felt my lungs fill with water and then calmly faded to black... came to a couple seconds later hacking up water.
All together not a bad way to go.
Same. I rafted the ocoee a while back and fell off into a hydraulic. I was stuck under for a few minutes. All the guides said they just started looking for a body. I kept rotating and hitting my helmet on a rock over and over. I vividly remember the point where I couldn't take it any more, my lungs filled with water. For some reason I decided to stick my hand up to reach for help and felt air. Turns out I wasn't rotating vertically, but horizontally. As soon as my hand came up, a raft on top of the rapid came down and knocked me out of that spot. A bunch of Boy Scouts pulled me up into their boat.