• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

I won't be able to attend due to work reasons and having my daughter this weekend, I hate that too, I'll just have to pay my respects here and online

If anyone is passing through middle Tennessee that wants to go but doesn't have a buggy to take I am willing to send mine also have a trailer don't think anyone would take it advantage of the situation please post up here if you are interested no way I could make it!

kevinhumphrey said:
If anyone is passing through middle Tennessee that wants to go but doesn't have a buggy to take I am willing to send mine also have a trailer don't think anyone would take it advantage of the situation please post up here if you are interested no way I could make it!

What a awesome offer.

kevinhumphrey said:

I would trust anyone on this board with my rig in this situation, except for kel.

Dammit eddie hate you feel that way especially knowing kel is gone with your Buggy anyways Luke with everything you have going on not sure where you live I am five minutes from Columbia please come get mine

Johng had a hashtag, anybody wanna come up with one for Patrick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinhumphrey said:
Dammit eddie hate you feel that way especially knowing kel is gone with your Buggy anyways Luke with everything you have going on not sure where you live I am five minutes from Columbia please come get mine
I definitely appreciate the offer. I'm in lebanon but my in laws live in Spring Hill/ Columbia. My only issue is I don't know if I'll have the extra time on Saturday to mess with hauling a rig down. A lot of it comes down to whether or not we will have the kiddo with us. If anybody else needs/wants it, give it to them. Otherwise I'll let you know closer to Saturday.

Give me a couple mins I'll try to come up with something.

#LSPC (I'm not a 100% but that was on his block off plates.)

#CHM

#100% pat

LandSpeeder said:
LS be Honest, we ain't gone comeup with nuthin.

I have one but it's not appropriate. But it's Patrick. Starts with "zero _____ given " won't work for a sticker but it was him.

poolman said:
I have one but it's not appropriate. But it's Patrick. Starts with "zero _____ given " won't work for a sticker but it was him.
That's what I originally thought. Haha

kevinhumphrey said:

;D Kevin is a top notch guy :dblthumb: Ole Yj ain't to shabby either

Re:

Like usual I'm gonna be out on the road till mid August, so no personal appearance for me. I hope there is a good turnout of people/cool vehicles.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk