• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

tonybolton said:
Like really.... a mustang. It's whats pulling my covered wagon these days for "trips to the market". :( Y'all don't know bout that struggle with your gas burning and metal roof havin and godless anti gravity ridin auto-mo-beeelz.

Says the guy who owns like 14 of them thar mosheens CHM

From the garage

a3e00582b7635309f53469ced98e4a5c.jpg
060b82c47bbe78d411a153bad858044b.jpg
9a16708bb32b13dc5d433c446defb3d3.jpg
4bd970e9316786af30f535a3de4ccb38.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Made me smile seeing the helmets as that is patrick. Dont have to worry about what he is thinking , he is about to tell you. But my heart sank seeing the last pic. Rest in peace brother

That's very very sad. My wife couldn't get off work until a few minutes ago. We are on our way down.

Re:

Lines around the church and in the parking lot. Come on down fellas, it's a celebrations of life.

Headed out around 6 am. Gotta drop little man off with one of 5bros friends. Aiming to be there around 10 or so.

BeerJ is gonna have to be added on my list of awesome people. I think I could literally talk to him like I've known him for years. Donnie and Amanda are top notch folks as always. I met alscott briefly and probably a few others. I hate it was under these circumstances, but the wait topped out at 2 hours. I stopped counting at 500 people and that was in the first two hours of 5. Man the stories that were shared was absolutely awesome. Even better, the range of people from young to old, rich to poor. Everyone had something to touch them that was directly related to Patrick.

Freaking black and chrome casket was awesome. Listening to Chevelle was cool too. I will post up some cool flower arrangements, the ceramic truck and the remote control car if I can find them in the morning. Supposed to be clear skies and 72 tomorrw, so please do your best to attend. The overwhelming amount of people really made Lori's eyes sparkle. She has even received messages from people that had to leave due to the sheer volume of folks that were there.

My panorama didn't work and the parking lot pictures were all fuzzy. Not a big deal, but still nice to see how packed it was. Time for sleep and up and at em again tomorrow.
c1bb23cc2909ed609765151ad3639522.jpg
c76536a3f9880691a8998ae556d4009d.jpg
0308bdd04811fe3ed51bcb0f0cf94efc.jpg

That amazing that so many people's lives were touched by this one humble man. Laying awake in bed with a knot in my stomach that I'm going to miss this tomorrow. All the people that gave up there weekend to go pay their respects is awesome. Guys driving from 3 states away to send off a FIF is truely something special.
You guys share some good memories and stories and celebrate a man who was living his life. Someone said earlier that patrick was a link that brought people together. So here is one of his last chances to link people together and make friends.

Re: Re: Pholmann

lowbudgetjunk said:
BeerJ is gonna have to be added on my list of awesome people. I think I could literally talk to him like I've known him for years. Donnie and Amanda are top notch folks as always. I met alscott briefly and probably a few others. I hate it was under these circumstances, but the wait topped out at 2 hours. I stopped counting at 500 people and that was in the first two hours of 5. Man the stories that were shared was absolutely awesome. Even better, the range of people from young to old, rich to poor. Everyone had something to touch them that was directly related to Patrick.

Freaking black and chrome casket was awesome. Listening to Chevelle was cool too. I will post up some cool flower arrangements, the ceramic truck and the remote control car if I can find them in the morning. Supposed to be clear skies and 72 tomorrw, so please do your best to attend. The overwhelming amount of people really made Lori's eyes sparkle. She has even received messages from people that had to leave due to the sheer volume of folks that were there.

My panorama didn't work and the parking lot pictures were all fuzzy. Not a bug deal, but still nice to see how packed it was. Time for sleep and up and at em again tomorrow.
c1bb23cc2909ed609765151ad3639522.jpg
c76536a3f9880691a8998ae556d4009d.jpg
0308bdd04811fe3ed51bcb0f0cf94efc.jpg

What Chevelle song(s)? I have discussed Chevelle music with Patrick on here, they are one of my favorite bands. Would love to know if a certain song was deemed special to him.

Man the casket picture brings back the ole knot in the stomach. Rip buddy, wish things would have went much differently that night....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I did not speak to Patrick about what song in general but I put the playlist together at Lori's request.

From Chevelle, there are Mexican sun and Breach birth in it.