• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of Tow Rigs pulling buggies.

My last 2 tow rigs
0927081733c.jpg

0816091949-1.jpg

Hopefully I will have a finnished pic of this in 2 weeks
2011-01-28_09-08-04_569.jpg

Ok just wondering hard to tell from the back but I thought it may gave been a half ton because it didn't have tow mirrors, I know my half ton didn't like one rig and a rzr :puke: Nice setup he has though

B.DRAKE said:
Ok just wondering hard to tell from the back but I thought it may gave been a half ton because it didn't have tow mirrors, I know my half ton didn't like one rig and a rzr :puke: Nice setup he has though

my 3/4 ton d max dont have tow mirrors...

jtreeves1 said:
my 3/4 ton d max dont have tow mirrors...
Niether of mine did either, so I had to put them on. Open trailer was never a problem, but the enclosed you couldnt see down the side with out having to wag the trailer to take a peek.

I hate when they don't put tow mirrors on 3/4 and 1 ton trucks.

I really like the dodge fold out mirrors, they are great. With an enclosed you definately cannot see **** without them

Thats my 07 Dmax on the return from Harlan last weekend. I was pleased with the 13.4 mpg since I put on the new tuner.

kmcminn said:
THe last D max I had didn't have tow mirrors either. That BDrake what a dumbass. :flipgotcha:
Amish People ( BDrake ) don't get to see alot of of modern equipment where he's from !
Don't get mad Little Gay Amish Boy , I'm just playin

JRH said:
Thats my 07 Dmax on the return from Harlan last weekend. I was pleased with the 13.4 mpg since I put on the new tuner.
I gotcha I wasn't hatin or nothin just wondering because I knew my 08 z71 half ton wouldn't like that load molaugh
CSMITH said:
Amish People ( BDrake ) don't get to see alot of of modern equipment where he's from !
Don't get mad Little Gay Amish Boy , I'm just playin
says you fat boy, they had to pipe in sunshine out there where you live :flipoff1:

im not for ford ,but that is one of the best looking fords ive seen :dblthumb: