• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pirate idiots

Ive been reading it and i dont understand the whole " california vs the world" thing. I enjoy watching crawling, bouncing,racing etc.. I just dont get their attitude.

Yep! Idk if they are jealous of the publicity or what. I know Randy Slawson and others seem to have fun at hws.

The only thing I think of when I see those threads

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1_zps012431dd.jpeg

Robby Bobby sure is being slack, I wish he would get off that **** he is taking and piss of some flatbillers.

I wish them fags would come east and try our rocks they wont stick to these like they do that slick rock. Bunch of bs people trying to tell someone how to run there business ****ing bitches makes me sick thats why I'm not a member of that bullshit site

Pirate4x4 is only good for the classified threads and the occasional tech articles, although weeding through the **** to get to the usable info can be a chore.

The real Pirate died 10 years ago. All the good tech contributors left because of idiots like Elwenil and others. Now it's just a bunch of **** bags.

I used to love that place. Been getting on the site for 13-14 years, and I'm only 26. It's truly sad, and frustrating.

American said:
The real Pirate died 10 years ago. All the good tech contributors left because of idiots like Elwenil and others. Now it's just a bunch of **** bags.

I used to love that place. Been getting on the site for 13-14 years, and I'm only 26. It's truly sad, and frustrating.

ding ding thread winner ;) :****:

That thread did exactly what it was intended to do. Stir **** up. If you let what those guys say bother you then that's your own fault.
I know a lot of guys on the West Coast and most of them want to wheel with us. As far as all the comments about suspension go, They are pretty much spot on. Pretty sure Peter shocked a lot of people last year with his BTF buggy.

American said:

Elwenis penis is a solid ****. I'd like to judo chop him in the neck.

That thread is funny!

I think it's funny how they talk about people standing too close, but in the video of the Hitman buggy at night it shows a slew of people standing just as close to the action.

I too am one who has never, will never and never plan to be a Pirate member. I also never go on that site unless there is a link from Hardline about some stupid thread such as the one above. Since I drive a Jeep on small tires I had been a pretty die hard member of Jeepforum until it was sold to the owners of Pirate. Now I will no longer pay to be a member on there due to that.

Hardline for the win thumb.gif

Cole said:
That thread did exactly what it was intended to do. Stir **** up. If you let what those guys say bother you then that's your own fault.
I know a lot of guys on the West Coast and most of them want to wheel with us. As far as all the comments about suspension go, They are pretty much spot on. Pretty sure Peter shocked a lot of people last year with his BTF buggy.
Great point.