• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plans for wasting your tax return?

Re:

Got mine back today, married, no kids, wife and I both work, got back $3500, should have been closer to $5000, but I had to pay a penalty for drawing out my 401k when our company changed hands

If I wanted to "waste" it, I'd let the wife have it. ;D

Prolly put it to good use and get a new trep sticky spare and matching raceline, haven't had a spare for the last few years and it bugs the crap out of me.

I had all these great plans for mine and now I'll be lucky to have any left. Damn life is exspensive. **** sucks.

You got back 8k??? I'd just about give you my first born for 8k :eek:

I got back 2, it was in my bank acount when I woke up and now that I'm home it's 124% gone. All I got was a set of shooting ear muffs. Soon as the wife finds out it was in it was hey let's pay this and get ahead on that and do this.. Acting grown up sucks. Better beleive she won't know about a hopefully nice bonus check soon!!

Yep. Just have never changed anything from when we were childless and have a ton of deductions. Ours is spent as well. Furniture, bills, savings etc.

I whole 1200. After lift tires and other kia parts... it's gone.

But I have the coolest kia in town. Haha

613c580ffa5986f80df44a2361f51b20.jpg
poser shot

sent on tapatalk

Turns out marryin a college student pays pretty well. We are getting back about $6,500 which is WAY more than I ever got back before. Gonna pay off a couple small bills, buy some RZR parts, put some into savings and put some towards our cruise in May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hokie_yj said:
Just finished mine a few minutes ago. I did them on the H&R block app on my iPad while I ate pizza and watched Street Outlaws on the DVR. Lol.

I'm single, no kids. Over $15,000 federal income tax withheld last year. Damn government. :mad: Getting back $2096, that's standard deduction. ::)
Somebody was rollin the cash in this year

But on a side not me and the wife paid in more then I even wanna think about...... But through some large write offs looks like we will be a very large return back. Next year should be even better with our first kid.

Prolly put most of it back maybe get something fun.

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

scjustin said:
Getting about 4k back, all going towards my dogs double knee surgeries to repair torn ligaments in both knees. :gay:

Good for you!! People just don't take care of their animals like they need to. I'm a firm believer that they are part of the family and deserve to be treated as such. You sir have my respect.

pholmann said:
Good for you!! People just don't take care of their animals like they need to. I'm a firm believer that they are part of the family and deserve to be treated as such. You sir have my respect.
Thanks man, she is part of the family so we treat her so! Brings alot more joy to my life than some of my actual family members :****:

scjustin said:
Thanks man, she is part of the family so we treat her so! Brings alot more joy to my life than some of my actual family members :****:

We had knee surgery on one of our dobermans a few years back and people thought we were nuts for spending thousands of dollars getting a dogs knee fixed. a few people pissed me off with some of the comments. Needless to say I then proceeded to reciprocate the anger. Not much pisses me off worse than mistreating animals. Neglect is a form of abuse to me. Dog fighting makes my blood boil. I'm not much of a people person but you won't catch me mistreating an animal. Doesn't bother me to knock a mans teeth down his throat for it though.

Re:

Never thought I'd pay a crazy vet bill for a dog when it's so much cheaper to take them out back. But when I finally got a dog that was my own I didn't hesitate to fork out the money when he got hit by a car.

WTF is a tax return. My wife and I in the full amount weekly, pay in a quarterly amount, I write off farm expenses, 2 rental property expenses, part of my truck and we still have to pay in. I am getting bent over and dry ****ed.

pholmann said:
We had knee surgery on one of our dobermans a few years back and people thought we were nuts for spending thousands of dollars getting a dogs knee fixed. a few people pissed me off with some of the comments. Needless to say I then proceeded to reciprocate the anger. Not much pisses me off worse than mistreating animals. Neglect is a form of abuse to me. Dog fighting makes my blood boil. I'm not much of a people person but you won't catch me mistreating an animal. Doesn't bother me to knock a mans teeth down his throat for it though.
Haha yeah I know just what you mean, I've had a few comments from people when they found out I'm about to put 6k into my dogs knees. They now know how I fell about their opinion :flipgotcha: Money is just a thing and can be made back.

Latest posts